Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Merry Christmas!

Go down 
+17
poo_cat
Misti
JW
LM
ChristinaAL
pamh36
Debbie
Savannah
Alice
Lily
Kristina
Prairie Wind
I Love Dean
susansmoose
Rob
Rhonda
Amy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Goodsi10

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 10:17 pm

Hey Jon, good to see you! And how cool that you met Big Red! Josef Stalin doesn't usually travel during the holidays. Whistle
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:19 pm

I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays. We made it through another year and I have had a great time here on the forum with my prairie pals. God bless Wave

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 MC-00310-D~Happy-Holidays-Snowman-and-Deer-Posters

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:32 am

Coach Jon wrote:
So anyway, I was on my way home for Christmas and the holidays when I ran in to none other than jolly ole Big Red, himself. He apparently was short a reindeer and having trouble getting some things delivered, and he must have saw me coming because just as soon as I had gotten near to where he stood he looked right dab at me and declared, "Coach, I got myself a bit of a problem. See now, I got this whole sack of goodies with me and they have got to be delivered tonight, but I'm afraid due to our current economic situation I've had to cut back on some reindeer maintenance costs. So here I am in quite the pickle with not near enough time to get to where I have to be tonight! Would you mind delivering a few gifts over by the prairie, if you happen to be heading that way tonight?" Well, me being the humble human being I am, I hopped right at the chance to help my good ole pal Red and visit my dear friends across the globe! So here's delivering some last minute goodies with love to all the wonderful prairie folks abound.

I hope your holiday season goes well!

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Laurabirthday

JON!!!! It is great to see you again! Reading your post, I really miss them! Please, don't be a stranger. grinsmiley

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Hummerchristmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 MistiKeeperchristmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Bookclub5christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:37 am

I hope Santa was good to everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:01 am

Good to see you all! Christmas was great over here. I don't think I ate a meal the entire day... just munched on Christmas goodies at the snack table, which is probably why I was sick all night. But it was worth it! And today is the best day of all... left-over Christmas goodies day! grinsmiley

And oh stop being silly, Rob, you should have known I was referring to Western Kentucky's mascot, of course!

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Bigredwesternkentucky

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 12:58 pm

:woohooo: Jon Jon is still alive and kicking! Bliss

Great to hear from you again Jon!! Cool

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:12 pm

We have an enjoyable day; us and hubby's mother, Ruth. We kept the food low key; a turkey, tamales, potato salad, gravy (homemade; my m-i-l helped hubby make it), cranberry sauce & dressing. Plus m-i-l made some coconut cream pies.

So we ate, waited a bit & had dessert. After she left, the turkey kicked in and we laid down for awhile. Got up, snacked a bit more, had some chocolate covered cherries and then watched the "Sound of Music" DVD that I just got.

By the time I got sleepy again, it was 5 a.m. and then I still had trouble. I guess all the things that have been going on this week and last night. I finally did and so I slept in today.

Maybe now I can get back on my normal schedule!

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Hummerchristmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 MistiKeeperchristmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Bookclub5christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 7:43 pm

Belated Christmas to greetings to all my Prairie friends from the Emerald Isle! As usual I'm late - story of my life! - but hey, better late than never!
I hope you all had a wonderful day and Santa Claus was good to each and every one of you. :snowball:

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:43 pm

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! I know me and my family did.
I meant to get on here yesterday, but just never got a chance. Sorry everyone!

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 1:51 am

Well it sounds like everyone had a really nice Christmas---I'm so glad! Me too, and thanks for all your Christmas wishes too everyone! Love We have had 'family issues' with my husband's side and it's been a couple years since all of us have actually been together. This year we were all at his brother's and had a really wonderful time, and I'm hoping that we've 'turned a new page'. Life it just too short, you know? Anyway, it was a very Merry Christmas for our family because of this. Just thought I'd share. Wink Jon, I said this on the 'party' thread too, but it really is great that you popped in. Like Misti said, please don't be a stranger! You are missed around here! christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Accord02

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas!   christmas - Merry Christmas! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2