Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Christmas Presents

Go down 
+7
Kristina
emilyanneoftheprairie
Amy
LIWnut
bethandmanly
Farmer Girl
JW
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Cloud910

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 pm

I'm workin on it. I want to know how to download dvd's into the video section so I can put Dean's dvd about Almanzo in. Can you download dbd's or not? That's my next chore to figure out.
How about you? I'm listening as I type to Wow Worship, Michael W. Smith, Carman and a few others that I sync-ed on. I love it.

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 MarilynKeeper christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Time Out! i forgot that my family got a Wii.

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 1:32 am

We got me the kids a Wii. My parents got me Wii Fit.

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 12:05 am

Hey Lori, I know a couple of aging adults (lets say their in their 50's) that have wii Fit and they have each lost about 25 pounds.

Myself personally, I got a new Fugi 10 megapixal digital camera and a new razor cell phone. Not to mention two pairs of sweatpants, a new camera case and a yoga mat for my floor exercises. I must have been a good girl. grinsmiley

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Dd4
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 11:46 am

Lori wrote:
We got me the kids a Wii. My parents got me Wii Fit.

How do you like your Wii Fit, Lori? I've been looking for it everywhere and I cannot find it. It seems it was a hot item over the Christmas season. It looks like a lot of fun and a great way to get in shape.

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:07 am

I like it. It is a fun way to do yoga and strengthening exercises. I don't think you will burn a lot of calories with it, but trying to better your score keeps you coming back. There are some aerobic exercises, but again, I don't think you will burn a lot of calories (you can't jump on the board so that limits what can be done on it). The games (skiing, snow boarding, etc.) are really fun. The kids seem to really like it too.

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks, Lori. Yeah, I have a feeling once I finally find it, the kids will end up using it more than I do. :haha:

christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas Presents   christmas - Christmas Presents - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Presents
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2