Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New LHOP fanfiction group

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Bokmal10

New LHOP fanfiction group Empty
PostSubject: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't know if any of you are interested, but I started my own LHOP fanfiction group. Memberships must be approved, so there is no risk of nasty spammers sending inappropriate messages to the group.

Here's the link if you're interested:

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/beyondthebigwoods/

My stories are mostly the ones you'll find here, though there are more mature ones at fanfiction.net that I have chosen not to include at the new site. I haven't uploaded all my stories yet, but a bunch of them are there and I'll be uploading more soon. I'm also working on a new one right now.

Other LHOP fanfiction writers are encouraged to join along, but please beware of the fiction rating system that is in place.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm

thanks cheryl for the info...i just joined...
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 4:32 pm

I saw that. Thanks Susan.

Back to top Go down
Samantha
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Samantha

Number of posts : 199
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Mornincoffee

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:41 am

I'd love to join...but I never have time to write anymore. I have so many unfinished stories...it isn't even funny! mad

New LHOP fanfiction group SamanthaKeeper

"Music is a Kind and Truthful Speech"
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:12 am

Samantha wrote:
I'd love to join...but I never have time to write anymore. I have so many unfinished stories...it isn't even funny! mad

You can feel free to join and just read. Some of my stories are here and others aren't. I'm not sure if all of Susan's are up on the site yet.

Back to top Go down
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Working on revising them and putting them up. Most of them are there, just working on two more.
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 7:05 pm

Oh cool! I love writing! I sent in some of my manuscripts and I got rejected on Christmas Eve... *the nerve*

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:39 am

I'm working on one but may need help as I am having writer's block. It's one that explains what on earth happened to the Edwardses after we see them supposedly heading back to Walnut Grove with the Ingalls(es?) I've never known the correct plural form for either of these names - oh well.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:27 pm

Since I don't watch "Gold Country"--the episode where the Edwardses and Ingallses separate, I won't be much help; but Edwardses and Ingallses are correct as far as I know. Sometimes I just use the Ingalls family to make it easier.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : New LHOP fanfiction group Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:45 am

whitelighter491 wrote:
I'm working on one but may need help as I am having writer's block. It's one that explains what on earth happened to the Edwardses after we see them supposedly heading back to Walnut Grove with the Ingalls(es?)

Are you asking for an explanation or just stating that you're having a writer's block right now in regards to this story?

It would be a nice fan fic to read as the tv show doesn't show anything... you see them go back supposibly to Walnut Grove and some episodes later it turns out they had gone to California :think:

New LHOP fanfiction group Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Carol wrote:
whitelighter491 wrote:
I'm working on one but may need help as I am having writer's block. It's one that explains what on earth happened to the Edwardses after we see them supposedly heading back to Walnut Grove with the Ingalls(es?)

Are you asking for an explanation or just stating that you're having a writer's block right now in regards to this story?

It would be a nice fan fic to read as the tv show doesn't show anything... you see them go back supposibly to Walnut Grove and some episodes later it turns out they had gone to California :think:

Oh, and I always thought the Edwards family didn't go back with them., but because I don't ever watch that episode I didn't know.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:35 pm

bethandmanly wrote:

Oh, and I always thought the Edwards family didn't go back with them., but because I don't ever watch that episode I didn't know.

You don't like the episode? I don't blame you... it's not one of my favorites.
I still haven't seen Chicago when they talk about John's death...
The episode looks excruciatingly boring to me Yawn lol
Or maybe because the times I've tried to see it... I've been tired to begin with... :think: lol

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:14 pm

Carol wrote:
bethandmanly wrote:

You don't like the episode? I don't blame you... it's not one of my favorites.
I still haven't seen Chicago when they talk about John's death...
The episode looks excruciatingly boring to me Yawn lol
Or maybe because the times I've tried to see it... I've been tired to begin with... :think: lol

I'm not really fond of any episode that takes place outside of Walnut Grove. Season 5 was the worst for me because of all the Winoka episodes. My problem with "Gold Country" is that it is a dark episode for Laura's character. I remember watching it as a kid and being disturbed by it. Even though "My Ellen" is a rather dark episode, at least everything happens in Walnut Grove and the viewer can take some comfort in knowing that; but here, Laura is away from home and is forced to deal with what greed does to people. She can't just go fishing to think things through or run out to the barn. Her whole life has been turned upside down and the death of the old man compounds that.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:31 pm

That's very true Cheryl.
They are so far away from home...
Things there are awful. School and Church are awful as they can't even hear themselves over the gunshots going off in the saloon nearby!
Looks like the family felt out of place except for Charles who wanted to get some money.
Caroline always looked like she just wanted to be back at the Little house in Walnut Grove and was just there to support Charles, but she wasn't happy. Laura, well she was a kid... she was able to go explore the mines and met that man... I wasn't worried too much about Laura until the end when she saw the explosion... it was too much... but by that time, luckily the family decided to go back home!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New LHOP fanfiction group   New LHOP fanfiction group Empty

Back to top Go down

New LHOP fanfiction group
Page 1 of 1