Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your favorite non LHOTP stars!

Go down 
+7
bethandmanly
LHDaisy
LM
JW
ChristinaAL
Carol
HarrisonCrosby4387
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:23 pm

That's Robert Duvall? I guess I never saw him in anything when he was young. What movie is it, Larry?

Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Lori wrote:
That's Robert Duvall? I guess I never saw him in anything when he was young. What movie is it, Larry?

Almost looks a bit like Sean Penn in that photo. Poor guy. LOL!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2007 5:51 am

Lori wrote:

That's from Apocalypse Now, one of my personal favorites. Not really his usual type of role, as he plays an arrogant Lt. Col. Kilgore. Everybody who's a movie buff knows his famous line from the movie, which is actually said in the scene I showed....
"I love the smell of napalm in the morning. That gasoline smell, it smells like.....victory."Cool
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2007 9:34 am

Lori wrote:

Robert Duvall's first movie was To Kill a Mockingbird in 1962. He played the creepy Boo Radley.

I love Duvall in Westerns, especially Lonesome Dove and Open Range.

Hey Larry, what is your avatar? It looks like what you'd get if Marty Allen and a penguin had a baby...

Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Marty-allen1Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Penguin
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2007 8:47 pm

Rob wrote:

Robert Duvall's first movie was To Kill a Mockingbird in 1962. He played the creepy Boo Radley.

I love Duvall in Westerns, especially Lonesome Dove and Open Range.

Hey Larry, what is your avatar? It looks like what you'd get if Marty Allen and a penguin had a baby...

Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Marty-allen1Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Penguin

Lol...I have no idea. Somebody gave that to me at another site. I think it's supposed to be an owl with an afro.

I agree about his westerns. Then again, I like most all of his stuff. The Apostle was good too, even though I think the critics didn't treat it well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favorite non LHOTP stars!   Your favorite non LHOTP stars! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favorite non LHOTP stars!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2