Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fan Video - It's Your Love

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Fan Video - It's Your Love Empty
PostSubject: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:44 pm

I didn't really knew where to put this, since there is no video section. But this one seemed close enough. I made a fan video about Charles and Caroline and their love for eachother. I had heard the song first and from the beginning it felt as if it was about them. I haven't made anything about LHOP like this before so I hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wvMdGRHjY4
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Fan Video - It's Your Love Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:06 pm

........... Blue bawling Wow that was truelly amazing! I LOVE the ending. It moved me!

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Fan Video - It's Your Love Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm

Nicely done. That shot of them hugging in "A Christmas They Never Forgot" and the last one of Caroline in the field are two of my favorites.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Fan Video - It's Your Love Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey that beats Faith and Tim any day! Every shoot was done very nicely to the music. Thanks for taking the time to do that.

Fan Video - It's Your Love Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Fan Video - It's Your Love Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 pm

this video is so awesome! i love it! you did a great job!!

Fan Video - It's Your Love Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Fan Video - It's Your Love Cute-2
Back to top Go down
wilderfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
wilderfan

Number of posts : 41
Mood : Fan Video - It's Your Love Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Robinsgirl wrote:
........... Blue bawling Wow that was truelly amazing! I LOVE the ending. It moved me!

Me too :)

"But I knew that someday I would become Laura Ingalls Wilder." ~ Laura Ingalls - Back to School Part II
Fan Video - It's Your Love 41590_339995506848_4616451_q Fan Video - It's Your Love Laura_prairie Fan Video - It's Your Love 41787_8720602332_60578_q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fan Video - It's Your Love   Fan Video - It's Your Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Fan Video - It's Your Love
Page 1 of 1