Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok moms, who's with me???

Go down 
+10
Robinsgirl
Teresa
Savannah
Kathleen Marie
Gin
pamh36
Alice
Misti
bethandmanly
Amy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Bokmal10

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:04 pm

It looks like we're going to have a day off on Wednesday if the weather report holds true. Calgon, take me away!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:15 pm

Gin wrote:
Rob....Amy misspelled "Homeschool". YOU MISSED IT! ha!
Sorry Amy. I know that was at your expense......but I had to get ROB!

OMG! I did, I misspelled homeschool!!! ROTFL Of ALL words! I spelled it "homeshool"! I gotta go get me some learnin'!Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Coucou05

I think Mr. Fife must be slackin'...

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Well...he is only allowed ONE bullet....so he has to keep going back to the station to reload........ Whistle

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Rhonda10Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:09 pm

Well, Cheryl....make some cookies and play Candyland. That's what I will be doing tomorrow with Parker. Lots of rain and cold coming our way.

Run Rob...reload quick!!

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:08 am

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 189399_f260

Leavin' the courthouse. Got my bullet.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:10 am

*A collective shudder sweeps across the forum* batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:32 am

Rob wrote:
Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 189399_f260

Leavin' the courthouse. Got my bullet.

Barney Fife: [Barney is writing a song, doesn't know Andy is standing behind him, sung to the tune of Clementine] In a jailhouse/down in dixie/fighting crime and risking lives/live a sheriff/ and his buddy pistol packing Barny Fife. Oh my daring/oh my daring/ oh my daring Barney Fife/He's a deadly crime stopper/what a copper Barney Fife. Then one day there/came a ridin'/two bad men to rob a bank. But Fife was tricky/a deadeye dickie/now they're locked up in the tank....
Andy Taylor: ...Oh my Barney/Oh my Barney/had a jail but couldn't lock it/had one bullet for his pistol/had to keep it in his pocket
:Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha:

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Rhonda10Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:03 am

:Hahaha: :Hahaha: RHONDA!! :Hahaha: :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:05 am

Rhonda wrote:
Barney Fife: [Barney is writing a song, doesn't know Andy is standing behind him, sung to the tune of Clementine] In a jailhouse/down in dixie/fighting crime and risking lives/live a sheriff/ and his buddy pistol packing Barny Fife. Oh my daring/oh my daring/ oh my daring Barney Fife/He's a deadly crime stopper/what a copper Barney Fife. Then one day there/came a ridin'/two bad men to rob a bank. But Fife was tricky/a deadeye dickie/now they're locked up in the tank....
Andy Taylor: ...Oh my Barney/Oh my Barney/had a jail but couldn't lock it/had one bullet for his pistol/had to keep it in his pocket
:Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha:

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 AndyGriffithShowBarneyFifeExpres-1

"Come on, Barn... I'm sure she didn't mean it. It was probably said with affection..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Bring it Barney. I'm ready for ya.

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 3:45 pm

Oh my, so much fighting. I thought this was a family place. grinsmiley

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 4:47 pm

ROTFL oh oh oh oh stop it I-I-I cant take it ROTFL AHAHAHAH ahah aha ahahahah ahaha I Oh Oh it hurts! ROTFL :haha: Laughing Oh too funny....

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:02 pm

Amy wrote:
So, am I the only one excited to have the kids back in school again tomorrow? happy1 Par-TAAAAY!!Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Musique47 :disco:

My Par- TAAAAY starts tomorrow!!!! Finally the 2 little darlings banghead banghead are back to school and Hubby went back to work yesterday after a week and a half so the house is ALL MINE again! Think I'll just sit and listen to the silence for the first hour or so and then try to get some order restored!

Not looking forward to all the after-school activities starting up again and doing taxi but I guess it's the price we have to pay for those quiet, peaceful days!

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:05 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
Amy wrote:
So, am I the only one excited to have the kids back in school again tomorrow? happy1 Par-TAAAAY!!Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Musique47 :disco:

My Par- TAAAAY starts tomorrow!!!! Finally the 2 little darlings banghead banghead are back to school

Maureen! ROFL! I can so relate! :haha:

It is kind of neat that your hubby was able to take a vacation with the kids though...I'm sure you're ready to get back to normal though! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 7:09 pm

Rob wrote:

"Come on, Barn... I'm sure she didn't mean it. It was probably said with affection..."

:Hahaha: I absolutely adore that screen cap!! It couldn't have been more perfect!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Well.....if it weren't for ol' Andy......old Barn would've had me good.....and all I did was post the song he wrote...... Whistle

Oh my Barney....Oh my Barney....
had a jail but couldn't lock it....
had one bullet for his pistol...
had to keep it in his pocket..... :sing:

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:10 pm

"Andy! She done it again!"
"Come on, Barney!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Rhonda! Have you heard the poem about Barn?

There once was a deputy called Fife,
Who carried a gun and a knife.
The gun was all dusty,
And his knife was all rusty,
'Cause he never caught a crook in his life.

batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Wv09
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Oh, you heard that? batEyes It was one of them big fellas, Barn. He heard you coming, and shoved the chalk into my hand. Really!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:23 am

The thing is, you gotta nip these poems in the bud. You give em poems, they start writin' haikus. You give em haikus, they start writin' sonnets, you give em sonnets, they start writin' odes...
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 2:06 am

Speaking of kids, I saw this cartoon today and it describes my boys perfectly! Notice that I substituted their names! grinsmiley

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Scan0010

Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 HummerOk moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 MistiKeeperOk moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Bookclub5Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:37 pm

Misti!! :haha: I must say, my laundry has diminished greatly since Brendan left for college---it's awesome!! He's a tall kid so his jeans and pants were huge!! LOL! He, of course, came home with dirty laundry this last visit though....he actually looked JUST like that cartoon kid! :Hahaha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Misti wrote:
Speaking of kids, I saw this cartoon today and it describes my boys perfectly! Notice that I substituted their names! grinsmiley

HA Misti! I don't see YOU in the laudry room?! Whistle

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 1:43 pm

Lily wrote:
Misti wrote:

HA Misti! I don't see YOU in the laudry room?! Whistle

You New Yorkers sure have a way with words......Where's Fife when you need him? Huh?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok moms, who's with me???   Ok moms, who's with me??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok moms, who's with me???
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next