Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little House on Rocky Ridge

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Goodsi10

House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Empty
PostSubject: Little House on Rocky Ridge   House - Little House on Rocky Ridge EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:48 am

I just purchased this book at a used bookstore in perfect never before been opened condition. They have every single LH book for 2.98 each. I was going to go crazy, but my mom said if I bought more then one then I wouldn;t have enough money for starbucks.... yea.... I need to get my priorities straight. Anyone want to tell me about this book and series. is it worth buying the rest?

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Little House on Rocky Ridge   House - Little House on Rocky Ridge EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 1:19 am

Great book. It tells the story of when the Wilders travelled from DeSmet to Mansfield. The series tells of Rose's growing up, it is really good. I didn't like the last book as much but that's just me. Happy reading Robin.

House - Little House on Rocky Ridge MarilynKeeper House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Little House on Rocky Ridge   House - Little House on Rocky Ridge EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Good Book i have it as well i read the whole series i really enjoyed it as Marilyn said i did't enjoy the last book as much as the others but i think it is still worth buying

House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Jacobk10House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Little House on Rocky Ridge   House - Little House on Rocky Ridge EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:38 am

I loved these books almost as much as the original Little House books. The author did an excellent job of capturing Rose's life in a style similar to how Laura wrote hers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little House on Rocky Ridge   House - Little House on Rocky Ridge Empty

Back to top Go down

Little House on Rocky Ridge
Page 1 of 1