Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ricardo Montalban Passes Away

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Purple2

Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Empty
PostSubject: Ricardo Montalban Passes Away   Ricardo Montalban Passes Away EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:44 pm

Ricardo Montalban; the actor who played Mr. Roarke on Fantasy Island, passed away on January 14, 2009. Here is it the 22nd of January and I am just now finding out about this, not sure how that happened......I really liked his acting and the shows he was in. He will be missed. No

Ricardo Montalban Passes Away 14montalban-190

Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Rhonda10Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban Passes Away   Ricardo Montalban Passes Away EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 11:50 pm

I read about that. Blue
I love it that he and his wife were married for around 60 years. That's so unheard of in Hollywood! I think he married Loretta Young's sister. I had a HUGE crush on him when I was a young girl. His accent was swoon-worthy to me. He was such a dashing man! And he seemed to grow more handsome as he aged.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Ricardo Montalban Passes Away Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Ricardo Montalban Passes Away   Ricardo Montalban Passes Away EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:21 am

Savannah wrote:
He was such a dashing man! And he seemed to grow more handsome as he aged.

Yeah. He will be missed Blue
Goodbye Don Ricardo. Thank you very much for the great moments you gave us and for sharing your talent with the world.