Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John Tesh radio show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : John Tesh radio show Bokmal10

John Tesh radio show Empty
PostSubject: John Tesh radio show   John Tesh radio show EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 7:14 pm

John Tesh is a guy that does a radio show on station 96.1, out of Long Island. I get the station in CT and enjoy listening to him! he plays a lot of good songs, and gives a lot of important info on a lot of different things. does anyone else listen to his radio show?
Back to top Go down
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : John Tesh radio show Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: John Tesh radio show   John Tesh radio show EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:26 am

every time i walk into my eye dr's office, i hear the john tesh radio show..and yes i have to agree with you that he plays a lot of great songs..
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : John Tesh radio show Happy010

PostSubject: Re: John Tesh radio show   John Tesh radio show EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 2:01 am

He used to be co-host of Entertainment tonight and he is married to Connie Selleca. I listen to him occasionally.

John Tesh radio show HummerJohn Tesh radio show MistiKeeperJohn Tesh radio show Bookclub5John Tesh radio show Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Tesh radio show   John Tesh radio show Empty

Back to top Go down

John Tesh radio show
Page 1 of 1