Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers Needed for my Brother

Go down 
+15
Kristina
pamh36
Alice
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Rob
bethandmanly
Savannah
Amy
Carol
Rhonda
Gin
Teresa
JW
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Happy011

Prayers Needed for my Brother Empty
PostSubject: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am

I have't said anything but my Oldest brother was driven to the hosipatal on sunday he is a Trucker and he was on the road he was 12 hours away at my cousins cause he pass through there and he had't felt very good so they drove him to the hosipal and that Doctor had said it was a Chance he had Leaukima and had sent him to a Bigger Hospital 2 Hours further away i have been Hoping and Praying it would't be true but now yesterday the Test Results came Back and it is Lueaukima other Words Blood Cancer No Please Pray i won't be on much they are flying my brother to Hosbtal that is about 2 hours away so now we will at least be able to vist whenever we want to

Prayers Needed for my Brother Jacobk10Prayers Needed for my Brother Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:33 am

Oh Jacob!! I am so sorry to hear this. Your brother will be in my prayers. Do you know if the Leukemia is in an early stage, which could make it easier and more successful to treat? I'm glad that your brother has been moved to a hospital that is closer to family. It will be easier for him, knowing that you'll be right there by his side. You'll be in my prayers, Jacob. Please keep us updated on how he is doing.

Prayers Needed for my Brother TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:52 am

So sorry to hear this Jacob. I will remember your family in prayer.

Prayers Needed for my Brother Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 12:16 pm

will pray 4 him bless u our brother in Christ we all care 4 u. Hope ur ok and may God make his face shine upon ur family at this trying time No Sick2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Prayers being said for your brother Jacob......and hang in there.....he'll need your strength to lean on......... Wink

Prayers Needed for my Brother Rhonda10Prayers Needed for my Brother Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:27 pm

So sorry to hear this Jacob :alright:
We are here for you and praying for your brother.

Prayers Needed for my Brother Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Jacob, there are really no words. I am so very sorry. I will be praying for your brother. We'll all be here for you whenever you need to talk about it.

grouphug

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers Needed for my Brother Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:02 pm

Jacob, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Your brother and your family will be in my prayers every day. grouphug
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Oh Jacob, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. All of you will certainly be in our thoughts and prayers.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Prayers Needed for my Brother Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:15 pm

I'll be praying for your brother, Jacob, and for you and your family. We're all here for you whenever you need us.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 7:32 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your brother, Jacob. I'll be praying for him.

Prayers Needed for my Brother Lorike10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:12 pm

I am so sorry to hear this Jacob. I will be praying for him. God bless.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:28 pm

i am sorry to here this Jacob. i will be praying for him and for your family

Prayers Needed for my Brother Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Prayers Needed for my Brother Cute-2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:54 pm

I'm sorry to hear this, Jacob. My thoughts and prayers are with your brother and your family.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 11:58 pm

Thank you all for the Prayers

Teresa i think they caught it in a Early Stage they are gonna start Chemo Treatment Soon

I Went to see him yesterday he look pretty good look like he did better then we had heard from my Mom My Mom and Dad went to See him when he was 14 hours away yet i just did't know what to say when i walk in his room but he said it was gonna be over soon and he would be well again he is taking it pretty good I forgot to say yesterday he and his Wife are Expecting there first child later this year

PS: I have to make a appointment for a Blood test for me tomorrow Say a Prayer that it will go well

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:26 am

It's great to hear that your brother is in good spirits, Jacob. You will continue to be in my prayers. That's wonderful that you're going to be an uncle again!!

Prayers Needed for my Brother TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 am

I'm glad they caught it early, Jacob. I pray will be praying for your brother. Keep us posted on his progress and the results of your blood work.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm glad they caught it early too Jacob. Keep the faith sweetie. I will continue to pray for him, and for strength for your whole family.

And yes, congrats on becoming an uncle again soon! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:09 pm

I am sorry to hear about your brother, Jacob. I am relieved that they found it in the early stages. He has my prayers, and you as well.

Prayers Needed for my Brother PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 3:43 pm

Thank you Teresa, Alice, Amy, And Pam

It is a Tough time my Parents are taking it pretty Hard but they are taking it better now then they did since they saw my brother very happy yesterday we Kids try to Keep Thinking Good Thoughts but there have been a Lot of Tears Once my Brother has had Chemo then they'll need to Transplant Bone Marrow my Siblings are the First that are suppose to test and see if one of them are a Match But since i am not 18 yet i can't give Bone Marrow unless my Siblings all don't match then they'll see if i match

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 4:24 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your brother. I'm sure everything will be just fine in the end! your brother will be in my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:38 pm

Thanks ingallsfan2008

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers Needed for my Brother Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Just a reminder that Jacob's brother started his chemo treatments today, and can certainly use a few prayers.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Thanks Savannah for reminding evreyone but we found out today they won't be starting till Monday or Tuesday they had to Pull a Couple of Theeth Yesterday and it had taken longer then Expected so they had't had time yesterday to insert the Needle so they are gonna try doing it on Monday or Tuesday

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 9:00 pm

Ouch.

I'll add your brother to our prayer list at church tomorrow.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers Needed for my Brother   Prayers Needed for my Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers Needed for my Brother
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next