Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nsty neighbours

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 11:58 am

God put us here i just know it. But recently nasty man has arrived downstairs and the christian landlors r not happy having him there now. He abusing me and my husbandss disabled too as im a fultime carer. Police warned him. The landlords regret letting him rent the property. I fel the devil is using him as a pawn. I forgive him but will u please pray 4 him and 4 us to get peace and an end to harrassment. Love u all ps am NEW here HELLO thnku

Last edited by Blueseas on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Nsty neighbours Happy010

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 1:25 pm

Hi Blueseas...

I hope your situation gets better soon.
I must say though, that I was a little confused about this since you have a smiley party hat marking your message, kind of makes the message seem not so serious... :unsure:
Anyway, hopefully with the police warning, that man will stop.

Nsty neighbours Horses10
Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:17 pm

oops party hat wops forgot
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Nsty neighbours Happy010

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:29 pm

i will be praying that your situation gets better

Nsty neighbours Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Nsty neighbours Cute-2
Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:51 pm

I hope that things improve, Blueseas
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Nsty neighbours Happy011

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:03 am

I'll Be Praying

Nsty neighbours Jacobk10Nsty neighbours Jacob210
Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:09 pm

landlady is kicking him out thnk God. I do forgive him tho but i have to live here too
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : Nsty neighbours Goodsi10

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm glad the problem is solved, Blue. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:41 pm

so am I. I hate to see him lose his home but am soo upset it was making me ill with nightmares at night too
Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:37 pm

hes at it again i just had a word of prophecy form a mate. I was soo unhappy and want him out NOW. A christian lady friend as she was praying said she clearly felt God say hes is going to remove him. I also felt this from the lord Jesus too so it was like a confirmation to me. :shy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nsty neighbours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nsty neighbours   Nsty neighbours Empty

Back to top Go down

Nsty neighbours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Prairie Voices: Advice & Prayer Requests-
Jump to: