Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Amazing Race 14

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : The Amazing Race 14 Happy010

The Amazing Race 14 Empty
PostSubject: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:34 am

Get ready!! The new season begins on February 15th. Oh, how I'll miss "Dandrew." Are you ready, Rob and Misti? Who else watches this show?

The Amazing Race 14 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Let's get ready to race!!!!!!!!!!! And maybe even march???????????????? LOL!!!! That was for you, Rob.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : The Amazing Race 14 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:31 pm

Thanks! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Bring it on! I'll be in church during the debut, but my VCR is ready!!!!!

The Amazing Race 14 HummerThe Amazing Race 14 MistiKeeperThe Amazing Race 14 Bookclub5The Amazing Race 14 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 am

Well, its early in the season, in fact the first episode and I found this year's "march...."

David and I were ROLLING along with the cheese down the hill. Hilarious! I was wiping tears out of my eyes!!!

Several had to locate their cheese and some were "riding" theirs down the hill. Did anyone else find it as funny as we did??? ROTFL

The Amazing Race 14 HummerThe Amazing Race 14 MistiKeeperThe Amazing Race 14 Bookclub5The Amazing Race 14 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 8:42 am

I haven't watched it yet, but I have it on tape. I'll look forward to the cheese. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 10:35 am

Yes, Misti, I was laughing too!! I could not have done that challenge. I would have been sliding down the hill with the rest of them. I really like the mother/son team, and the brother/sister team. They came in first and second last night. The married couple from Virginia is..................................how should I put this..............interesting???????? To say the least!! LOL!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 11:40 am

I just watched it. The cheese race was a riot! I loved that one guy's little moan of despair as his momentum started him running down the hill, only to fall on his back and smash his cheese-carrier to pieces. Oh, how funny it is to see people fail at things I'd fail at myself, if I had the guts to try them. *wipes away tear of laughter* Good times. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Amazing Race 14 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 pm

grinsmiley I've discovered that youtube generally has these episodes available to watch. "Don't let a cheese hit me!" :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Laughing I thought it was funny that not a single cheese wheel landed on its flat side. They all landed on their edges and rolled. :haha:
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:22 pm

Rob wrote:
I just watched it. The cheese race was a riot! I loved that one guy's little moan of despair as his momentum started him running down the hill, only to fall on his back and smash his cheese-carrier to pieces.

Yes Rob! That was hysterical. He's inching down the hill..going faster...faster.....bam! OH man!!! :Hahaha:

And it is funny how you have all the country men at the side, laughing hysterically; deja vu to the marching days!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm

The couple from Virginia should have gotten 6th place, but since they couldn't find Phil, they ended up getting 9th. I seriously thought that they were going to blow it, and come in last, which would have resulted in elimination. Did you see the previews for next week? The Virginian wife gets lost! LOL!!! They are sooooooooo lucky to still be in it.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Oh, I just watched that video. That was the hearing impaired son that tumbled down the hill. Poor guy. I was glad to see him and his mom come in 1st place last night.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Amazing Race 14   The Amazing Race 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Amazing Race 14
Page 1 of 1