Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

End Of SCHOOL!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : End Of SCHOOL!!! Goodsi10

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 pm

The end of school is drawing near! next year I can go to Prom!!!! YAY!! Well I sorta can now if a junior or senior asks me... not that my dad wouls say ues *yes I said my dad* 

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Congrats, Robinsgirl! Applause
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : End Of SCHOOL!!! Bokmal10

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:15 pm

yay for you! proms look exciting! I'm only a sophmore, so I havent been able to go prom dress shopping yet, but yay for you! Applause
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 8:17 pm

Argness! Good news then comes the bad news!!! Teen drama alert!! Well, my best friend just broke up with her boy friend * I personally feel 16 is too young to date, but she feels differently.*, so she was all upset and stuff. Well, today he asked me *his exact words were *

"I know it is still kinda a long ways off but if ya wanna would you kinda like to go to prom with me"

I was like....... let me think bout it! Ok my Best friends boy friend just asked me out..... whata creep! I dont know if I should say yes.....

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : End Of SCHOOL!!! Happy010

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 12:55 pm

my school is ending in May! we don't do proms or anything i just have the excitement of being a Sophmore. lol :]

End Of SCHOOL!!! Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
End Of SCHOOL!!! Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : End Of SCHOOL!!! Bokmal10

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 10:03 am

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
my school is ending in May! we don't do proms or anything i just have the excitement of being a Sophmore. lol :]

mine doesnt end until june! I don't even know when the last day is because we had 4 snow days, but then again I didnt know when last years' last day of school was until about a week before school ended! but you're lucky to almost be a sophomore, it makes you feel good when you're not in the youngest grade in the school
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:01 am

arg... just when I thoughs chool was over my parents put me into summer classes. Not that I did poorly over the school year, they thought it would be beneficial..... arg......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of SCHOOL!!!   End Of SCHOOL!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of SCHOOL!!!
Page 1 of 1