Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for my stepmom, please

Go down 
+11
Teresa
Lily
Alice
pamh36
Kristina
bethandmanly
Amy
Rob
Savannah
Rhonda
JW
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Happy010

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 11:17 pm

I just saw this too. I will be praying for your stepmom, as well Susie. Let us know how she is doing and know that everyone is thinking good thoughts for her and your whole family {{{HUGS}}}

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:22 pm

I'll Be Praying Susie

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Jacobk10Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Thank you, everyone. Love The surgery went really well. My stepmom is in really good spirits. Hopefully she'll be able to come home this week.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:36 pm

Great news, Susie! Thank you for keeping us posted!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:39 pm

That's wonderful to hear, Susie! Thanks for letting us know!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 7:38 pm

I am very happy to hear the surgery went well. I do hope she is able to come home this week. Thanks for updating us!

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 am

Thats Great news i hope she will be able to come home

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Jacobk10Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:04 pm

Thank you Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Grouphugg
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:19 pm

Great news Susie! What a relief for all of you! Thanks for the update! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Thank you, Amy. My stepmom is on her way home right now. :woohooo:
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:02 pm

Susie!! That is wonderful news!

Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Party010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 8:22 am

Hi, Susie.

I'm she's on her way home. I've said a prayer that both of your parents will return to good health. I really hope your dad has his foot checked out very soon, and by a great doctor.

Take care.

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:30 pm

I'm so happy to hear she is coming home, Susie.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:35 pm

Thank you Love This morning, mom fell on the floor. She tried to get up by herself. Thank goodness she was ok. Someone has to be with her at all time. So far, my dad and I are taking turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:26 pm

My stepmom is in the hospital again. She came home this Mon. On Tues. morning she fell in her bedroom. She refused to get her hip checked out. She has refused homecare coming out, will not talk to the nurses when they call. All she wants to do is lay in bed. The only movement her hip was getting was using the restroom right next to the bed.I know her not moving that hip and getting care for it, is not a good thing. Another thing we noticed this past week...when we are talking to her, she will 'space' out for quite a few seconds..then continue what she was saying. Also her speech just isn't the same, prior to her losing the blood, on three differant times, in three months. So this morning my dad and I went to talk to their Dr. about what I just wrote. The Dr. said: "to take her to the ER and have her evaluated." The Dr. said her spacing in and out could be from, the pain medication, or maybe the cancer has spread to her brain. On the way home, my dad just lost it. It's so hard to see your parents go thru such. My sister and her husband are gonna take a active role in helping out now. It saddens me that my stwpmom is refusing all help. It's like she wants to lay in bed and die at times. I think that my dad is gonna see if he can be her power of attorney, next week. I hope that she comes out wanting to accept the help.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 4:52 pm

I will Be Praying Susie

Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:29 pm

We found out this past Fri. that my stepmom has bone cancer now. We all are still in shock. I thought things was going really well. Yesterday her cancer Dr. came into her room(she's in the hospital) and said it looked like the cancer was travleing up the neck. Tomorrow she will go thru more test to comfirm if it is for sure headed toward the brain. We have done a lot of crying these past few days. My dad is a mess. My brother is gonna be spending some one on one time with him. My dad needs to get things off his chest. I talk to my dad all the time and try to reassure him. I think having someone else help me will help out too. The good thing is the cancer is in the early stages. Mom is in so much pain right now. They have her on morphine for the pain. She has lost lots of weight these past few weeks.

We also just learned last weekend, that my dad's brother has cancer too. I don't know much about it right now. I do know that he is really sick. If it's not one thing it's another. Blue

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:41 pm

OH SWEET SUSIE.....I am SO sorry this is all going on right now.....just when you thought everyone was well and doing so great, they tell you this....Please know that I am here for you..... :alright:

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Rhonda10Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:49 pm

I'm so, so sorry, Susie. Your stepmom has my prayers, and so do you. grouphug
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:52 pm

I'm very sorry, Susie. You and your family will be in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear of this too Susie. It certainly seems like your family has had more than its share of troubles. I'll be praying for all of you. grouphug

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 9:10 am

You and your family certainly have been on an up and down emotional roller coaster with so much going on. You are all in my prayers, Susie.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm

I'm very sorry to hear this Susie...how awful. I will be praying.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:13 am

I'll be praying for her.

Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm am so sorry i'll be Praying

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for my stepmom, please   Prayers for my stepmom, please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for my stepmom, please
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next