Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz   Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:29 am

Check out the LHotP trivia quiz on Hallmark's web site -- http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/publish/consumer/home/shows/pop_video_quiz.html?gameId=1347.

The quicker you answer the questions, the more points you get. I got a score of 1960, and it would have been higher had I not let the clock tick on the first question, before I realized I was losing points by not answering quickly.

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz Purple2

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz   Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:11 pm

It had some errors with the site, but said I could check back later. I guess it is a popular game and it is jammed with people answering questions..... Cool

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz Rhonda10Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Hallmark LHotP Trivia Quiz
Page 1 of 1