Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for a miracle

Go down 
+11
emilyanneoftheprairie
Alice
Robinsgirl
Rob
Teresa
Lori
bethandmanly
pamh36
Rhonda
Carol
JW
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Please pray for a miracle Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:14 pm

This morning my stepmom went to see a new cancer Dr. He was going through my moms records and test from the other cancer center. This new Dr. is questioning if my mom even has/had CANCER. In the next few weeks, my mom will be getting extensive testing done to find out for sure. Now it's the waiting game. Argh! Please pray that the new Dr. is right and my stepmom never/don't have cancer.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:16 pm

I Will be Praying susie I hope the Doc is right

Please pray for a miracle Jacobk10Please pray for a miracle Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Oh man... what a roller coaster of emotions. :alright:
I will be praying Susie.

Please pray for a miracle Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 5:45 pm

OH MY GOODNESS SUSIE!!! Ranting If this is the case, it sounds like my first oncologist. What a jerk he was. He dropped the ball and I ended up having to go to Little Rock to a REAL doctor. Your poor step mom having to go through all the chemo and all the side effects. I will pray that she will soon be well, whatever it is making her sick. No

Please pray for a miracle Rhonda10Please pray for a miracle Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 9:58 am

I am praying that the second doctor is correct and your step mom does not have cancer. I cannot even imagine how all of you are holding up emotionally. I think I would feel a possible sense of relief at there not being cancer, but also anger after going through all of the emotions of the diagnosis, and then all of the unnecessary medical treatments and the ill effects caused by them. Please keep us posted!!

Please pray for a miracle PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:03 am

The emotions are running really high. My husband and are are the only ones in the family who know this news. My mom and dad didn't want to get any hopes up. Last night we was discussing if this is so...How this has changed my mom and dads life so much. My mom was a free, independent woman. Now she no longer is. Blue She had to leave her job of 20 years(she's always welcome back). It's hard not to get hopes up. Right now she is having one of the test. On the 1st another. The last test will be April 6th. Maybe by mid April we'll know for sure. Thank you all for your support. Wave
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:41 am

I can't imagine what you're all going through right now. I'll certainly be praying for you and the family.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 12:35 pm

I'll be praying for you stepmom.

Please pray for a miracle Lorike10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:46 pm

Thank you, Cheryl and Lori.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm

Susie, your stepmom will continue to be in my prayers. Thank you for keeping us updated on how she is doing.

Please pray for a miracle TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I'll be praying for your stepmom, and for your whole family, Susie.
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Praying!

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 3:38 pm

Susie, I hope the second doctor is right!

I will be praying for her and your family.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:45 pm

i will definatley be parying Susie!

Please pray for a miracle Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Please pray for a miracle Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Please pray for a miracle Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Oh, Susie! You all certainly have my prayers. I can't even imagine what you're all going through with all of this. Please keep us posted, and know that you have lots of prayers headed out for you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 4:48 pm

This morning my mom went to the Dr. After reviewing the test he still can't see any cancer. The Dr. did order some more test in the next few weeks. Maybe we'll know for sure real soon. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:37 pm

I am still praying for your step mom, Susie and will continue to do so.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Susie wrote:
This morning my mom went to the Dr. After reviewing the test he still can't see any cancer. The Dr. did order some more test in the next few weeks. Maybe we'll know for sure real soon. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. grinsmiley

Could this be a good thing? As in, could the prayers have worked and she was cured or is she suffering from something else that they haven't identified yet?

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:07 am

I'm continuing to pray, Susie.

Please pray for a miracle PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:54 am

I hope she'll be ok Susie. I'll be praying.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:21 pm

your family will be in my thoughts. I can't imagine how you feel, waiting to hear about what is really going on!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:02 pm

I got an email from Susie, and she said that they finally got the official word - her stepmom never had cancer this second time. That has to be such an instant rollercoaster ride of emotions! Her stepmom's heart is weakened right now, but she's gaining her strength back a little bit each day. Susie also asked me to tell you all thank you for praying, and that she misses everyone here.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Please pray for a miracle Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Savannah, where did Susie go and why? Please let her know that we miss her too and want her back.

Please pray for a miracle MarilynKeeper Please pray for a miracle Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Marilyn, thanks for the reminder - I just updated the thread to/about Susie:

Susie
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Thanks for letting us know. Do they know exactly what she had?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for a miracle   Please pray for a miracle Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for a miracle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next