Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD Bokmal10

Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD Empty
PostSubject: Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD   Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:06 pm

Hey gang,

Do you enjoy the music of Dan Fogelberg? Stop by The Book Connection today to read all about the new Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD, which was created from an interview with Dan performed by Fred Migliore of FM Odyssey. A portion of the proceeds from sales of this CD will be donated to the Prostate Cancer Foundation in Dan's name.

Make sure you leave a comment, including a working email address, so that you can be entered into a drawing to win a Special Bonus CD. There are about 45 minutes of "lost segments" from the CD that have never been & WILL likely never be released to the public!

Each person who posts a comment during this tour will be entered in a drawing to win a free copy of this one-of-a-kind CD containing the remainder of the interview.

The most unique, insightful, special comment will be chosen to win a copy, in addition to the random drawing winners!

And if you stop by my blog, you'll get to read a personal story about my introduction to Dan's song, "Same Auld Lang Syne".

Thanks.

Cheryl

http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2009/04/dan-fogelberg-retrospective-interview.html

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD Party010

Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD   Dan Fogelberg Retrospective CD EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:07 pm

You'd make a great salesperson. I wanna buy Dan right NOW! lol