HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"   Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:27 pm

Written by Janette oke?

My grandmother used to read thses books and my mother said they are good or something!

Are they like Little house on the praire?

The book is called

"The tender years"

My mother found the books at good will too! its amazing what u can find at that store!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2529
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"   Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm

The Prairie Legacy series is a continuation of the Love Comes Softly series. It follows the life of Clark and Marty's youngest daughter Belinda. This may be confusing to those who have only watched the movies because Belinda is already in the story but the writers changed the story to fit their wants and needs, I suppose.
The serires is great but you may want to read the Love Comes Softly books before you get into these. They were all written in the Little House era and are wonderful, much better than the films in my opinion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"   Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 pm

ohok..Thanks for the info.. will try and find the other books!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"   Today at 5:43 am

Back to top Go down

HAs anybody read thses books "prairie Legacy"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1