HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)   Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:01 am

According to a message posted on one of the Hallmark Channel discussion boards, a blogger at sitcomsonline.com who apparently has connections to the TV networks is reporting that LHotP will be returning to Hallmark's lineup beginning tomorrow (Monday, April 13) at 10am and 11am Eastern time. There's nothing official yet, and Hallmark hasn't yet updated the schedule on its web site, so I don't know if LHotP will really be returning tomorrow. I hope so.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)   Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:54 pm

I hope so too...thanks for the update!! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:05 pm

It's back! Apparently, a lot of e-mails and phone calls to Hallmark Channel prompted them to bring the show back. From reading some of the posts on their discussion boards, there are many dedicated LHotP viewers who are passionate about seeing the show every day on Hallmark Channel. It's being shown weekdays at 10am and 11am Eastern. They showed both parts of "To Live With Fear" today. I'm guessing the rest of the week's lineup will be "The Music Box" and "The Election" tomorrow, both parts of "Gold Country" Wednesday, "Castoffs" and "Times of Change" Thursday, and "My Ellen" and "The Handyman" Friday. It's great that LHotP is back on every day, and apparently it really can work to e-mail and call the TV networks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5268
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)   Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:41 pm

That's great news, John!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)   

Back to top Go down

LHotP Might Be Back on Hallmark Tomorrow (April 13)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1