Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What next, Opie?

Go down 
+10
Alice
Lori
Gin
Carol
Amy
Teresa
Rhonda
pamh36
bethandmanly
Savannah
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
What next, Opie? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : What next, Opie? Happy010

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:01 pm

Opie has mugged a marshmallow snowman, pilfered a cell phone, jumped in the tub, floated his favorite toy in the toilet, used my stomach as a trampoline in the middle of the night, and tackled my younger brother, who unexpectedly dropped by late at night. (Of course....he didn't do this all in one day. batEyes) Oh, and how could I forget that he's taking secret piano lessons? Well, today, I had come back in from doing some yard work, and I heard Opie playing upstairs. He was running through the hall like a little maniac - which is pretty normal for him. Then I heard him jump up onto something, and he made a curious little noise. . . . Then he jumped down, landing with a twenty-pound THUD, and took off running down the stairs past me. I noticed that he had something in his mouth as he went by me, and decided I'd better see what he had stolen. So I followed him, and found him in the dining room, under the table, proudly holding his treasure between his two paws, chewing on it with great delight. And what did he have in his mouth?

What next, Opie? Toothbrush

A tooth brush!! :Hahaha: I'm SO glad that he didn't just brush his teeth and then quietly put the tooth brush back in its place! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : What next, Opie? Bokmal10

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:10 pm

ROTFL Next thing you know he'll be stealing the chapstick.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:25 pm

At least it sounds like he takes care of his oral hygiene!! ROTFL Yeah, and it is a good thing he didn't put the toothbrush back!!! :gross:

What next, Opie? PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : What next, Opie? Purple2

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:28 pm

OH MY!!! One of my cats is always trying to grab my hairbrush and wrestle with it.....I'm glad she's not discovered my toothbrush!!!

What next, Opie? 12_5_45

What next, Opie? Rhonda10What next, Opie? Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 10:34 pm

This thread has me cracking up since it has to do with a toothbrush...............

Thank you for your oral hygiene update, Savannah!!!!

What next, Opie? TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : What next, Opie? Love-s10

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 11:54 pm

Oh my goodness, that silly cat!! :Hahaha: SO cute!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 1:42 am

ROTFL

What next, Opie? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 8:17 am

At least it wasn't a tampon! OhMy I've had one do that....snatch it, run off to a quiet corner, UNWRAP it and have so much fun with the string! :shifty:

If only Opie could have met Sidney. :kitty: (rest his soul).

What next, Opie? Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:08 am

:haha:

What next, Opie? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:25 am

Gin wrote:
At least it wasn't a tampon! OhMy I've had one do that....snatch it, run off to a quiet corner, UNWRAP it and have so much fun with the string! :shifty:

Gin!! ROTFL

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 10:34 pm

Living with Opie is never dull! :Hahaha:

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 am

I thought I'd hi-jack this thread to mention what Caeser has been up to. Now, we have no proof, but it is believed that Caeser ate one of the fish from our aquarium. He has been spotted on top of the aquarium several times, batting at the glass top and trying to squeeze his paw between a gap in the top. Now, a fish has gone missing and despite a thorough investigation of the tank, there is no fish, no body, nothing. Not even on the floor surrounding the fish tank. Everyone in the household has been questioned and nobody claims to have pulled a dead fish out of the tank, and Caeser isn't talking. Although, he was spotted near the tank at one time, licking his chops. That is all we have to go on so far.

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 am

CAUGHT RED PAWED!!! :Hahaha:

If you check a little closer, you might smell fish breath!!!! Whistle

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:06 am

Oh, naughty Caesar!!!What next, Opie? NonNon04 Poor, poor fishy.What next, Opie? NonNon06

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:08 am

Opie wants me to tell you that he thinks that your evidence is highly circumstantial. (I think he's been reading True Crime again. batEyes ) And Opie wants to know if he can come over and help Caesar eat the rest of the fish help you solve the mystery.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am

Opie will need to bring the toothbrush to clean up fish breath when they're finished.... ROTFL

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:23 pm

:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
What next, Opie? LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : What next, Opie? Vianne10

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

I tell ya, the more stories I hear about Opie, the more I love him!!

You don't suppose Opie stole the toothbrush to bring it to Caesar to rid of that fishy breath evidence?! OhMy

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:16 pm

Ummmm, Savannah, I think it would be best if you told Opie we have things under control here, but thanks for the offer anyway. :haha: I sure hope he understands. :shifty:

Yeah, and you also might want to look around your home and determine just why Opie was smuggling the toothbrush. Is there anything missing from your home? Perhaps he was trying to cover up evidence. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Wave Pam, Opie has a note for you:

Dear Caesar’s Mom,
Are you sure that you don't want any help? I have excellent detecting skills AND I have my Sherlock Holmes coat and my magnifying glass and everything! If you should change your mind, please leave a note with my person.

Sincerely,
Opie

What next, Opie? Copyof102_0484-1

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 10:45 am

ROTFL Thanks for the laugh, Opie.

Back to top Go down

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm

ROTFL Love, Opies little letter.

Opie, is a funny little cat. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:11 pm

laugh3 Opie! You are one smart/funny cat.

What next, Opie? Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

What a tidy cat! I'm proud of Opie, since he wants to brush his teeth without being forced to it...Even children wouldn't be so well behaved! grinsmiley yes

Vanesa.

What next, Opie? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:34 pm

What a tidy cat! I'm proud of Opie, since he wants to brush his teeth without being forced to it...Even children wouldn't be so well behaved! grinsmiley yes

Vanesa.

What next, Opie? Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What next, Opie? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What next, Opie?   What next, Opie? Empty

Back to top Go down

What next, Opie?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next