HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Savannah, you have shared so many wonderful stories with us. Thumbsup Have you ever thought about doing what Laura Ingalls Wilder did? I have no dought you could be just as famous as LIW. I want to thank you for sharing your stories with us all.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:18 pm

Susie, thank you so much! Smiley Hug I sometimes worry that I might be unknowingly annoying you all with my many posts, and that you're all just too nice to complain. Thanks for such a sweet post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7229
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:24 pm

Oh please, your stories are so much fun. I agree with Susie...write them down.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:08 pm

Thank you, Cheryl! Since I enjoy your writing so much, it means a lot to me that you like my stories. :tapdance:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7229
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Thanks for saying that Savannah. Hopefully, I'll have a faith-based children's book out before Christmas that I can send you for the kids [Fingers crossed and prayers going up].

You are so talented. I think your stories alongside some of your sketches would be a big hit.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52511
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:20 pm

No doubt! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:33 pm

Savannah wrote:
I sometimes worry that I might be unknowingly annoying you all with my many posts, and that you're all just too nice to complain.

Goodness no! Savannah, your stories and your posts are such a joy! Never doubt that. Wink We love you! Love

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna

Number of posts : 10769
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:42 am

I agree with everyone Thumbsup .

Please keep your posts coming, I always look forward to reading them. I would enjoy and certainly buy a book if you were to publish your stories.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lily
"Beautiful Life"

Number of posts : 6784
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:28 pm

There is definitely no doubt about that!!! I agree with everyone. I so enjoy reading your cheerful and humor stories!! Thumbsup

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:25 pm

Savannah wrote:
Susie, thank you so much! Smiley Hug I sometimes worry that I might be unknowingly annoying you all with my many posts, and that you're all just too nice to complain. Thanks for such a sweet post!

Don't ever think that, Savannah. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:12 pm

grouphug Thank you so much everyone.

And Cheryl, that's so incredibly exciting!! Cheer My prayers are going up right along with yours!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:02 pm

That be coolie! You should wright a book!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady

Number of posts : 2750

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:41 pm

I agree whole heartedly! Don't ever think your posts are 'annoying'! I love reading your stories! Especially the Opier ones - they always make me laugh! I think you would definitely have a winner on your hands if you wrote/illustrated your stories! Thumbsup

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:08 pm

Smiley Hug Thank you, Krissy and Christina! Love
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book   Today at 12:50 am

Back to top Go down

Savannah's ~ If I had a Remembrance book
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1