it's telling me i have a virus this one!
it say's it's removed then it says its not! then it says i need to d/l this "Sonar Advanced protection"
anyone elise having problems with norton?
Risk Level 1: Very Low
Printer Friendly Page
* TECHNICAL DETAILS
Discovered: November 20, 2008
Updated: April 8, 2009 9:36:30 AM
Type: Trojan, Virus
Systems Affected: Windows 98, Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows Me, Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000
Packed.Generic.200 is a heuristic detection for files that may have been obfuscated or encrypted in order to conceal themselves from antivirus software.
* Initial Rapid Release version November 20, 2008
* Latest Rapid Release version November 20, 2008
* Initial Daily Certified version November 20, 2008
* Latest Daily Certified version November 20, 2008
* Initial Weekly Certified release date November 26, 2008
Click here for a more detailed description of Rapid Release and Daily Certified virus definitions.
* Wild Level: Low
* Number of Infections: 0 - 49
* Number of Sites: 0 - 2
* Geographical Distribution: Low
* Threat Containment: Easy
* Removal: Easy
* Damage Level: Low
* Distribution Level: Low