HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Prayers for a young lady with cancer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19956
Mood :

PostSubject: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Tue May 19, 2009 9:05 pm

I have a friend, who has a 24 year old daughter battling cancer of the spinal cord. Her latest tests reveal that it might be spreading upwards to her brain. I am asking that you please put Megan's name in prayer and ask that this awful disease be taken away from her. She is in SO much pain as the tumor is pressing on her lumbar and is most uncomfortable. I thank you in advance for all the petitions being said on her behalf, and I know my friend will appreciate it as well....... Love

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 12:43 am

How awful, but as we know, nothing is impossible with God. I'll certainly be keeping Megan's name in prayer and I'll be sure to ask our church to do the same. Please keep us updated on her condition.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 7:07 am

Megan is in my prayers.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 9:01 am

You got it Rhonda. You are certainly an inspiration to Megan. I really believe God puts us in the path of those that need us.

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 10:42 am

Oh Rhonda, that is so sad. I will be praying for Megan and her family.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5254
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 11:12 am

Rhonda, I am so sorry to hear about Megan. She and her family will be in my prayers.

Will Megan be having spinal cord surgery?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 11:39 am

I'll Be Praying

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 12:01 pm

Teresa wrote:
Will Megan be having spinal cord surgery?

She has actually had 2 surgeries already and takes a daily chemo pill and is almost finished with her radiation treatments.

This cancer is VERY aggressive and has a mind of its own......kind of reminds me of my aggressive cancer......scary, very scary. No

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 12:52 pm

Megan has my prayers! What a scary situation for her!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6794
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Wed May 20, 2009 3:18 pm

this young lady will be in my thoughts, and I'll be praying for good health to return to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Thu May 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks everyone.....Megan continues to need all the prayers that can be offered upwards on her behalf. More CT Scans were done and it seems the cancer in the spinal cord is wanting to move to the brain. Should this happen, her life span would be between 2-5 years, and being only 24 years old, that isn't good at all.....I will keep you updated as I learn more.....thank you again!!! grouphug

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Thu May 28, 2009 7:39 pm

We'll continue our prayers for Megan. It is so sad to read of someone so young going through this.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for a young lady with cancer   Today at 9:35 am

Back to top Go down

Prayers for a young lady with cancer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1