Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Article on Little House Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

Article on Little House Tour Empty
PostSubject: Article on Little House Tour   Article on Little House Tour EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:02 pm

There was an article in The Columbus Dispatch this Sunday about Walnut Grove, De Smet, and some of the other LIW sites. You can read the article here -- http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/travel/stories/2009/05/24/little_house.ART_ART_05-24-09_F3_JODTNIG.html?sid=101.

I'd like to visit Walnut Grove and De Smet someday. It would be cool if some of us here on the forum could plan to meet there at some point.

Article on Little House Tour JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down

Article on Little House Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Article on Little House Tour   Article on Little House Tour EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:34 am

I think that would be fun to meet everyone, too. I'd love to get out to some of the places they lived, or that was mentioned in her books.
Back to top Go down

Article on Little House Tour
Page 1 of 1