Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Michael Jackson

Go down 
+11
Rhonda
Gin
pamh36
JW
Savannah
bethandmanly
Rob
Carol
Kristina
Amy
Teresa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Purple2

michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:18 pm

I love that song!!! And I wish Michael had kept his looks that way instead of continuing on with his changes........... Huh?
michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 15_1_120

michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Rhonda10michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:45 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I put together a short tribute to Farrah, Michael and Ed McMahon at my blog if you want to check it out.

http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2009/06/story-of-angel-and-king-of-pop.html

What a lovely tribute Cheryl! Very well stated. I especially liked the Carson video! grinsmiley

Well, I got a deluxe set of Michael Jackson's music, with a bonus dvd last night. My boys and I watched the "concert in Bucharest"...I've never seen ANYTHING like that in my life. It totally reminded my JUST what an icon he was, the impact he had on people, and the enormous amount of talent he had. No matter how contraversial his personal life, his gift for music and especially dance was straight from God. No one else has ever moved like that, or ever will again. I am sad to think we won't get to see what he could have done on this tour...I know the prescription drugs were the issue, but people behind the scenes are saying that he was actually dancing even better than he did 20 years ago. I think he had an ability to pretty much become 'someone else' when performing...I think the pain he lived with faded when he was on stage because he literally became 'a character'. Probably the worst thing he ever could have done was STOP performing....I think without that a lot of the meaning of his life seemed to vanish, and the physical and mental pain manifested itself in the drug addiction.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm

I love that one Rob....I loved the emotion he sang with on that song.

I love Man in the Mirror...one of my very favorites. He was really quite the writer.

https://lhotp.editboard.com/post.forum?mode=reply&t=3927

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:33 am

my mom went out to buy a Michael Jackson CD on Saturday, and the store she went to had no copies of any of his albums! that says how popular he is, and always will be
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:33 pm

Yep, my deluxe edition was the last one on the rack....seems his creditors are going to get paid off after all! Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:16 pm

They say Michael's income is going to skyrocket now. Hmm... could it be that he faked his death for financial reasons? :think:
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 4:43 pm

You mean like Elvis? LOL!! Geez, I would hope not.

michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 pm

so you think he faked his death?.. hmmm do people really do this?
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:43 am

Oh, I love that song. Man in the Mirror is a good one too.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 1:37 pm

Michael Jackson is a legend and a genius and I am so broken hearted that he died. bawling The poor guy led such a tortured life and people are so quick to judge the poor guy. May he rest in peace. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 pm

This song "Earth Song" is really amazing and such a powerful video. Nobody did videos like Michael.
Man has really ruined the earth... only until God intervenes will peace be restored for man and the animal kingdom and the planet will restore itself.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
Jermaine just sang "Smile", and I'm officially a wreck!

Jermaine did a fine job. Michael became such a huge figure that I tend to forget that the other brothers are also good singers.

This is going to sound horrible, but I like Jermaine's voice better! OhMy I love Michael's music, don't get me wrong, but I loved his performances and actual songs more than I did his actual voice. Jermaine has less vibrato in his voice than Michael did.

You know, just re-watching that clip of Paris and the family gives me comfort that these kids are going to be ok. The family all rallied around her so tightly, so protectively. There is obviously great love for these kids within the family, and between each other as well. It's really neat to see.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:23 am

I only got to see the first two hours of Michael's memorial, before we lost power & then I had to leave for work, but it was emotional before the memorial really began, when the Jackson family was still walking into the Staples Center. I saw the replay of Michael's daughter giving her speech on the news this morning, and I have to say that she had so much courage to speak because I never would have been able to do that if my father was that big of a celebrity. I hope, for just this once, that the media can atleast try to be nice and not be such a bother in the lives of Michael's children, though that might not happen.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Here's Michael doing Smile.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Very cool Michael Jackson Medley Thumbsup

Sam Tsui - Vocals
Kurt Schneider - Arrangement, Production
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   michael - Michael Jackson - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next