Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too much time on my hands this morning....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Too much time on my hands this morning.... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Too much time on my hands this morning.... Happy010

Too much time on my hands this morning.... Empty
PostSubject: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Too much time on my hands this morning.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:23 am

Since I'm up anyway, I was looking through my emails, and Jeremiah had sent me a youtube clip of one of his all-time favorite movies - Hoodwinked. (I love it that this is still his favorite movie!) So I was watching clips of it, and then found the trailer....This is such a cute movie. If you haven't seen it, it's a lot of fun - even if you don't have young kids to watch it with. Here's the trailer:

During one of the sequences, there's a rap song playing, and some of the lyrics are "You think you see Aunt Bee, but you get Mr. T". Too much time on my hands this morning.... 687159 Because we're such fans of The Andy Griffith Show, that line had Jeremiah rolling the first time he heard it! (Me, too!)
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Too much time on my hands this morning.... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Too much time on my hands this morning.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

Cute! Too much time on my hands this morning.... 687159
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Too much time on my hands this morning.... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Too much time on my hands this morning.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 pm

We saw Hoodwinked in the theater when it came out, and we own it on dvd. We all love it too! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Too much time on my hands this morning.... Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Too much time on my hands this morning.... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Yeah, cute movie! Thumbsup

Too much time on my hands this morning.... Horses10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Too much time on my hands this morning.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Too much time on my hands this morning....
Page 1 of 1