HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Too much time on my hands this morning....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53787
Mood :

PostSubject: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:23 am

Since I'm up anyway, I was looking through my emails, and Jeremiah had sent me a youtube clip of one of his all-time favorite movies - Hoodwinked. (I love it that this is still his favorite movie!) So I was watching clips of it, and then found the trailer....This is such a cute movie. If you haven't seen it, it's a lot of fun - even if you don't have young kids to watch it with. Here's the trailer:

During one of the sequences, there's a rap song playing, and some of the lyrics are "You think you see Aunt Bee, but you get Mr. T". Because we're such fans of The Andy Griffith Show, that line had Jeremiah rolling the first time he heard it! (Me, too!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52445
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:36 am

Cute!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13370
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:04 pm

We saw Hoodwinked in the theater when it came out, and we own it on dvd. We all love it too! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:15 pm

Yeah, cute movie! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too much time on my hands this morning....   Today at 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Too much time on my hands this morning....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1