HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

If you cannot trust your co-workers............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:52 pm

Who can you trust? lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53814
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13376
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:29 pm

LOL, love the Jesus one! grinsmiley

Those are all great....my hubby should have resorted to writing a note when someone was stealing his food and drinks from his office refrigerator. Some people are SO rude!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!

Number of posts : 52508
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:45 pm

Those are funny, Carol! I like the notes on the microwave. "Don't warm up anything."

When I was in junior high, someone started stealing my lunch out of my locker. One day I fixed a bologna sandwich, and put a BIG helping of red pepper between the slices of meat. The thief never struck again after that.

I think the pepper was my Mom's idea. Lucky for me she's got a mean streak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6791
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:54 pm

I LOVED those pictures, Carol! ROTFL where did you find them? they would be great to send to my mom at work for her to share with her co-workers! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Oh, this has so happened to me!

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:18 pm

I have worked and work now at a place where people eat and drink others food. It's horrible. This one lady will drink right out of your stuff and she thinks it's ok. What is wrong with people!!! And at my old work we had a turkey for the holiday and this one chick took it home at the end of the day without even asking. And someone saved me some pizza and she took it home as well!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Those are great!! Laughing It never ceases to amaze me that some people think nothing of taking what is not theirs.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13376
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:20 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
What is wrong with people!!! And at my old work we had a turkey for the holiday and this one chick took it home at the end of the day without even asking.

OhMy Good grief!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you cannot trust your co-workers............   Today at 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down

If you cannot trust your co-workers............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1