Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for my family

Go down 
+9
bethandmanly
Kristina
JW
Savannah
Teresa
Rob
Rhonda
Amy
Misti
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Please pray for my family Happy010

Please pray for my family Empty
PostSubject: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:43 am

We've got a lot going on lately!

On Wednesday my dad had total knee replacement on one of his knees. He is 73-years-old. He will probably be out of the hospital sometime this weekend and then he starts physical therapy. He will be scheduled for the other knee to be done later down the line.

My mom is so funny! Here is a picture of him on his way to surgery!
Please pray for my family Going_10

Here is his knee all dolled up!
Please pray for my family After_10

Damis is scheduled to take his Math TAKS within the next two weeks. This is the last thing standing between him & graduating with his class, and the third time to take it. I hope & pray he passes it this time. It will be a big load off my mind.

He also will be doing some studying for the miltary test for the National Guard. The outcome of that will determine his bonus and what he will be studying. He wants to get at least a 50 on it so he can go study to be an EMT-Paramedic.

Thanks, all!

Please pray for my family HummerPlease pray for my family MistiKeeperPlease pray for my family Bookclub5Please pray for my family Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Please pray for my family Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 7:52 am

I'll be praying for your dad and for Damis. Knee surgery seems to run in the family on Bill's side, so I'm not too optimisitc about him for the future either. I hope your dad's recovery goes well. And wow, Damis is a Senior?! I just can't believe how quickly it seems our kids are growing up. It's truly amazing when you think about some of us being on the board for a decade or longer now...we've literally 'watched' each other's kids grow up! I hope he passes the test Misti, and eventually the military test. Being an EMT is a great aspiration! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Please pray for my family Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:24 am

Prayers for your dad and for Damis. Hoping all turns out well......and congrats to Damis for thinking ahead on his future..... Please pray for my family 896912

Amy, you are so right about watching each other's kids grow up....Josh was only 8 when I joined Aaron's LH Forum, and now he is 19......... Please pray for my family Unsure

Please pray for my family Rhonda10Please pray for my family Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Please pray for my family Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 8:45 am

Prayers are going out for your Dad and Damis, Misti.

Amy wrote:
optimisitc

Please pray for my family Ec6c84422835 Please pray for my family 896962
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 9:38 am

Misti, your dad and Damis will be in my prayers.

Please pray for my family TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Please pray for my family Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 11:53 am

Misti, my prayers are going out for your family as well. {{{Hugs!}}}
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Please pray for my family Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 1:59 pm

I'll Be Praying

Please pray for my family Jacobk10Please pray for my family Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Please pray for my family Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyFri Oct 16, 2009 5:22 pm

I'll be hoping for the best for your family, Misti
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 2:59 am

Rob wrote:
Prayers are going out for your Dad and Damis, Misti.

Amy wrote:
optimisitc

Please pray for my family Ec6c84422835 Please pray for my family 896962

Aww, Rob, she was expressing an endearing thought! Couldn't you have a heart & let that boo boo go? Pleeeeaaassseee??? batEyes

Please pray for my family HummerPlease pray for my family MistiKeeperPlease pray for my family Bookclub5Please pray for my family Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 3:00 am

Thanks for the prayers everyone! I really appreciate it!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Please pray for my family Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 7:47 am

Misti wrote:
Aww, Rob, she was expressing an endearing thought! Couldn't you have a heart & let that boo boo go? Pleeeeaaassseee??? Please pray for my family 674576

Since you put it that way... no. Please pray for my family 674576
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 8:06 am

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:
Aww, Rob, she was expressing an endearing thought! Couldn't you have a heart & let that boo boo go? Pleeeeaaassseee??? Please pray for my family 674576

*gasp* Rob! Please pray for my family Bigpan I'd usually never insert that in a prayer request thread, but I have a feeling that both Misti and Amy will overlook it for me.

(Did I mention to you that I'd saved both the big frying pan and the smaller one, Robbie? Please pray for my family Bateyes )
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Please pray for my family Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Prayers going up Misti.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 3:12 am

Savannah wrote:
Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

*gasp* Rob! Please pray for my family Bigpan I'd usually never insert that in a prayer request thread, but I have a feeling that both Misti and Amy will overlook it for me.

(Did I mention to you that I'd saved both the big frying pan and the smaller one, Robbie? Please pray for my family Bateyes )

You guys & gals........ ROTFL :Hahaha: :Hahaha: :Hahaha: Savannah, thanks so much for saving those smiles. They are so appropriate right now! I don't mind at all. I never realized the smilie uses both hands. Now that is some serious retribution! ROBERT pffffffttttttt! So there!

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:51 am

Your family is in my prayers, Misti.

Please pray for my family PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:29 pm

I will pray for them, Misti.

Please pray for my family Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:52 pm

I'll be praying, too. Hope all is going well.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 5:53 pm

DAMIS PASSED HIS TAKS!!! DAMIS PASSED HIS TAKS: yesss peaceflag happy1 Applause Mail3 Cheer Bliss wootwoot happydance dancegirl bravo stars jumphappy happyb fiesta Damis, now an official graduate of 2010!!!! Graduate Thanks for the prayers everyone! I really appreciate my "harvest of friends!" grouphug SmileyCentral.com

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21164
Mood : Please pray for my family Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:06 pm

Please pray for my family 928330WHOO HOO FOR DAMIS!!! Please pray for my family 22849

Please pray for my family Rhonda10Please pray for my family Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 6:38 pm

Great news Misti! Please pray for my family 46567

How is your dad doing?

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Wonderful news, Misti!

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Cheer

Please pray for my family Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:05 pm

That's so wonderful, Misti!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:15 pm

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for Damis!!!!

Please pray for my family TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 pm

That is great news, Misti!! Congratulations to Damis!!

Please pray for my family PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my family   Please pray for my family Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next