HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Antiquing....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Antiquing....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 am

Ya, its like finding a long lost friend you have been looking for! I found an Indian headress, and GASP a little loud. I heard Clay telling the lady (that was obviously excited someone was interested) to tell me "the great chief of the NORTH was coming for it tomorrow". She only laughed and said " NO, such luck."
I would have loved to have that, WHY? Who knows, but I love Native American everything. It was $1100!!
If I go in there again and see it, I'm taking my camera. THEN I will draw it! LOL

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13376
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Antiquing....   Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:45 am

LOL Gin, I'm glad you can relate! grinsmiley Holy cow, $1100?!?! I must admit, every time I see anything Native American related, I think of you! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Antiquing....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: