Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FlashForward anyone?

Go down 
+3
Lori
Rob
Carol
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : FlashForward anyone? Happy010

FlashForward anyone? Empty
PostSubject: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 4:28 pm

Is anyone watching this series on TV? I think it's so good, I'm loving each episode! yes

FlashForward anyone? Flashforward-promo00

FlashForward anyone? Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : FlashForward anyone? Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

I haven't seen it, Carol, but I've heard good things about it.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:50 am

I've watched it some. I've been flipping between it, Survivor, and Community. I do think it is an interesting show.

FlashForward anyone? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : FlashForward anyone? Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:18 pm

I watched the first couple of episodes but it's on Thursdays and those are busy for me. I've heard it's a great show---I'm a fan of "LOST", so this would be right up my alley. I'm also trying to catch Castle on Mondays...I've missed a bunch of those, and my son is always telling me that I need to watch it on Hulu more. Have you tried that?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Amy wrote:
...I've missed a bunch of those, and my son is always telling me that I need to watch it on Hulu more. Have you tried that?

Yep! You can watch all episodes from Hulu and Fancast as well. They will give you links that take you to each episode.. so you can watch on YOUR own time, YOU decide... it's YOUR time now! It's all about YOU! YOU make the....... okay.. I'll stop now.. Laughing

But yes... here are the sites greenS

http://www.hulu.com/
FlashForward anyone? Hulu021

www.fancast.com/
FlashForward anyone? Fancast-screenshot

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 5:54 pm

I wanted to watch the premier of "V" on ABC tonight but I have to work. I wanted to compare it to the miniseries way back when in the 80's that I watched. It starred Faye Grant & Mark Singer. I loved it back then!

FlashForward anyone? HummerFlashForward anyone? MistiKeeperFlashForward anyone? Bookclub5FlashForward anyone? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:03 pm

I'm looking forward to the premiere tonight :)

I never saw the series in the 80s but I like alien related series... I loved Roswell... and V looks pretty interesting. FlashForward anyone? Alien01-alien-peace-smiley-emoticon-000507-large lol

FlashForward anyone? V-promo

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:30 pm

I also remember the original V. I think I'll watch it tonight, too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:12 pm

Carol wrote:
Amy wrote:
...I've missed a bunch of those, and my son is always telling me that I need to watch it on Hulu more. Have you tried that?

Yep! You can watch all episodes from Hulu and Fancast as well. They will give you links that take you to each episode.. so you can watch on YOUR own time, YOU decide... it's YOUR time now! It's all about YOU! YOU make the....... okay.. I'll stop now.. Laughing

LOL, thanks Carol! Yeah...I am going to have to check those out.

Misti wrote:
I wanted to watch the premier of "V" on ABC tonight but I have to work. I wanted to compare it to the miniseries way back when in the 80's that I watched. It starred Faye Grant & Mark Singer. I loved it back then!

Wow, I remember "V" too! I didn't know they were doing a re-make.

And Carol, you like alien-related shows? Did you ever get into the X-Files?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Carol wrote:
so you can watch on YOUR own time, YOU decide... it's YOUR time now! It's all about YOU! YOU make the....... okay.. I'll stop now.. Laughing

What exactly are you trying to say, Carol? FlashForward anyone? 129986
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
FlashForward anyone? Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Amy wrote:
Misti wrote:

Wow, I remember "V" too! I didn't know they were doing a re-make.

My brothers and I loved the mini-series and the series, too. Somewhere I have the book it was based on. I may actually watch the remake and see if it's any good.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:42 pm

Did you watch it, Savannah? I saw most of it, though I missed bits and pieces because I had to take Casey out. What I saw looked really good.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:35 am

I don't remember the miniseries. I thought the premiere of V was really good.

FlashForward anyone? Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:42 am

I taped it, so I'll have to watch the parts I missed.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 am

Rob wrote:
Did you watch it, Savannah? I saw most of it, though I missed bits and pieces because I had to take Casey out. What I saw looked really good.

I couldn't get the channel in, so no I didn't watch it. But Hulu is supposed to have it up on Saturday, so I'll watch it there. I'm glad to hear that what you saw was good.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Loved it! dancegirl
This one is going to be great! Thumbsup
Can't wait till next week's episode.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:49 am

We had a our "Survivor night" tonight with my parents, and my dad was talking about "V". He doesn't watch much in the way of "new" shows, but he said he absolutely loved this and will be tuning in. Guess I need to as well, since he and I usually love the same stuff! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Yeah, the had the original miniseries, the books, and they tried a tv series but it didn't work very long. I hope they re-run it because I didn't get to see it. And btw, I loved the X-Files!!

FlashForward anyone? HummerFlashForward anyone? MistiKeeperFlashForward anyone? Bookclub5FlashForward anyone? Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:24 am

Rob wrote:
Did you watch it, Savannah?

I watched it on Hulu this morning, and it was good! I like sci-fi, anyway, so I'm not surprised. FlashForward anyone? 702150
I'd forgotten how completely disgusting it looks, though, to see the reptilian skin exposed underneath torn human skin. FlashForward anyone? 184143 The line about providing universal health care gave me quite a chuckle. FlashForward anyone? 135245

I wonder if the original V is out on video or dvd? Oh! Or maybe it's on youtube! I'll have to check. I haven't seen it since it was first broadcast, and seeing the remake made me want to watch the original again. FlashForward anyone? 135245 I remember my brothers having a huge crush on Diana in the original V.

FlashForward anyone? 293.badler.chadwick.lc.101008

(Diana is the "non-blonde", to borrow Rob's term. FlashForward anyone? 129986 )

Carol wrote:
Loved it! FlashForward anyone? 22849
This one is going to be great! FlashForward anyone? 70708
Can't wait till next week's episode.

Spoiler:

Re your spoiler.....that surprised me, too, Carol. I wasn't expecting that one. And I was disappointed that he was a bad guy. It was an interesting twist, though.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:50 am

Savannah wrote:
I wonder if the original V is out on video or dvd?

Netflix has it. I'm just saying. FlashForward anyone? 68167 FlashForward anyone? 129986
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:
I wonder if the original V is out on video or dvd?

Netflix has it. I'm just saying. FlashForward anyone? 68167 FlashForward anyone? 129986

*gasp* FlashForward anyone? 773783
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 am

I have not seen it. I really haven't been keeping up with t.v. shows this season for some reason FlashForward anyone? 988160

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 6:50 pm

Flashforward returns tonight! New episode! scary tv

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm gearing up for it! I borrowed part one of season one from the library, and I'm loving this show! Can't wait for the two-hour return tonight! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

Did you watch it Carol? I thought it was pretty good....I'm looking forward to learning more! A prime-time show really has to knock me out if I'm going to invest the time in it....this one really has potential.

I LOVE the voice of the main character Mark. He is the brother of Ray Feinnes, did you know that? They sound alike---everytime I hear "Mark" speak, I think of "Scar" from the Lion King! greenS

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FlashForward anyone?   FlashForward anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

FlashForward anyone?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: The Pen & Plow’s Entertainment Section :: Television, Movies & Hollywood News-
Jump to: