Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Empty
PostSubject: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:09 am

Hey there,

I added a bunch of information on Charles Ingalls' page on Little House Wiki and wanted to ask you guys if you had any critiques or opinions on it.

Thank you,
Phillip
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 10:53 am

Do you have a direct link for it?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 1:37 pm

Looks good! reader

Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Horses10
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:44 pm

I was just thinking a picture of the REAL Charles Ingalls would be nice to see too....??

Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:33 pm

Gin wrote:
I was just thinking a picture of the REAL Charles Ingalls would be nice to see too....??

I thought about that, too, Gin....But a lot of the information on the page doesn't pertain to the real Charles Ingalls. Most of it never happened in real life....So maybe it works better to keep the fictional Charles separated from the real Charles?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:59 pm

Thanks for you guys' replies: that raises an interesting question. Originally, my plan was to have a separate page for "Charles Ingalls", played by Michael Landon and "Charles Ingalls (books)" the real-life Charles. If the book information is added in separate sections on the wiki's current article just about the television series character, the Charles played by Richard Thomas and Cameron Bancroft from the Disney miniseries would also sometime have to be added. This leaves me kind of stuck; any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki   Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki Empty

Back to top Go down

Charles Ingalls - Little House Wiki
Page 1 of 1