HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Paranormal Activity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Paranormal Activity   Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:46 pm

So this is like the new "Blair Witch Project" type of movie. People are talking about it saying how scary it is and stuff. My brother's friend was telling him how scared he was.

Well this guy saw it and wrote an explanation of the movie which I think is great greenS Thumbsup I didn't plan on seeing this movie, specially after this guy explained the paranormal activity so well. It contains spoilers so you will have to click on it to read. affraid

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Paranormal Activity   Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:30 am

I did see it and though it was scary it wasn't totally terrifying. It was supposedly based on the writer's "experience" something that he had sitting on his desk had fallen off when he said he knew it was placed far enough back that it couldn't.

I admit I did jump at a few scenes but the 4 grown men behind me reacted much worse! It just seemed the male character kept antagonizing things and made it worse. But I do understand it was all "fiction," like you said, Carol, a "Blair Witch Project."

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Paranormal Activity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1