Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Casey, please

Go down 
+12
Debbie
JW
Carol
Rhonda
Teresa
Kristina
Susie
Amy
bethandmanly
pamh36
Savannah
Rob
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

I am so very sorry to hear about Casey, Rob. She really was a beautiful dog and you were both very lucky to have each other for the time you did. Our pets sure do add something special to our lives. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

I'm so sorry, Rob. Casey was a special girl, and was pampered by the best. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 6472 You'll continue to be in my prayers. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 410460
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:03 pm

Thank you, Susie, Pam and Savannah. It's really helping to be among friends tonight. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 6472
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:04 pm

I am so sorry for your Lost Rob

Have you thought of if you are gonna get a Fresh Dog?

Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Jacobk10Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:37 pm

Oh Rob, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine what a hard day it has been for you.. Blue
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah, it's been a rough one, Debbie. Thank you.

Thanks, Jacob. No, I think this is my last dog. I get too attached.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 am

I'm so sorry to hear about Casey, Rob. I know she was good company and family. I lost a dog years ago and know it's a terrible sadness. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:35 am

Thank you, Alice.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 11:42 am

Smiley Hug Oh Rob, I'm so sorry about Casey. Funny I just saw your avatar pic before reading this post and remember how you had told us about Casey loved playing with your hat in the snow. I lost my dogs few years now and I still can't bring myself to get another dog because I, too, get too attached. Casey was a beautiful goldie and she had one terrific life with you and she knew that in her heart!!! My prayers go out to you Rob! loveheart

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks so much, Lily. I was just out raking, and it felt odd to be able to lay my work gloves down without having them stolen. She liked to grab those, too. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 811339
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 8:44 pm

I'm sorry to hear about Casey, Rob. At least she is not suffering now.

Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Thank you, Lori.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 1:28 am

Oh, Rob. That's so sad. I'm sorry for your loss.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 8:58 am

Many thanks, Cheryl.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 11:33 am

Rob wrote:
Thanks so much, Lily. I was just out raking, and it felt odd to be able to lay my work gloves down without having them stolen. She liked to grab those, too. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 811339

Aww Rob, I know the feeling. Blue Smile

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 pm

Well, Rob. I'm just looking at this and have no idea where I was during November. I knew you lost Casey, but didn't see this thread.
I do hope you will in time get another dog. There are always animals that are just waiting for our love. Maybe that was why Casey went when she did---to free you up for another dog to be blessed by your home.
We put our dog Zack to sleep on Christmas Eve 2004. I wondered why we had to go through that, but what it did was educate us on Heartworms and to better take care of other dogs. I never miss a month of meds for Heidi now. I know sometimes they get the disease anyway, but it wont be from my lack of trying.
I'm so glad Savannah did that drawing for you. ~

Give your heart time to heal, but remember somewhere there is a friend just waiting to sit and listen about your every adventure. Hugs~Gin

Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:51 pm

Thank you, Gin. Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 410460 It's been seven weeks now, and the pain is still there. But time heals.

I'm pretty sure there will be another dog in my future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Casey, please   Prayers for Casey, please - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Casey, please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2