HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Scarecrow and Mrs. King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Just found this out from another board...FINALLY, Scarecrow and Mrs. King is coming out on DVD!! Season 1 is due out on March 9th, 2010 (my 20th wedding anniversary Love )....Savannah, I know you'll be happy to hear about this! Do we have any other Scarecrow & Mrs. King fans here? Personally I never missed it---one of my all-time favorite series! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:36 pm

Ooooh! Happy Anniversary to YOU, Amy! Wow! I used to absolutely love that show. I hope it will be a reasonably priced set, because I'd love to get it!

I remember, the first year that Scarecrow & Mrs. King was on, my family took a trip to Washington D.C. and I actually saw Bruce Boxleitner. I was too shy to say anything, but he smiled, and that was all I needed.

Last edited by Savannah on Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time

Number of posts : 13378
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Thanks Savannah...we still have a few months to go---hopefully we'll make it. greenS

You know what's interesting...some of these TV show sets are going REALLY cheap. I wanted "Who's the Boss" as soon as it came out, but now I'm glad I didn't buy it then. Best Buy put it on sale for $14.99 a couple months ago, and I think it was marked at $40! So it really does pay to wait sometimes. I just don't know that I'll be able to with this one though...Lee & Amanda are SO cute!! Love

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5987

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 pm

I loved that show!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5919
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:58 am

I watched this to see Bruce! It was a clean, action packed show. Where did those shows go???? How many seasons did it air?

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
highwayangel
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 26
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

I also just found out the other day. Its about time, so happy and I am pre-ordering it in advance. A very underrated show I feel. I am a fan of Kate Jackson and visit her website often. I also stopoped by the site of Melissa and Bruce to sign their guestbook. Its funny that I mentioned to Bruce that I can't wait for the series to come out on dvd! The show aired from 1983-87
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarecrow and Mrs. King   Today at 5:18 am

Back to top Go down

Scarecrow and Mrs. King
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1