Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dreamin of a White Christmas

Go down 
+6
Alice
Susie
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
JW
10 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Happy011

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Empty
PostSubject: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Yes i am Dreaming of a White Christmas This is the First Year that i remember that we don't have Snow yet it is still above Zero Every Day It is Wierd that the Weather is so nice But it is Nice that the weather is so nice i am just Dreaming of a White Christmas Yet cause i can't very well get into the Christmas Spirt if there is no Snow and it is not Freezing out side lol
How is the Weather where you live?

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Jacobk10christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 11:14 pm

No snow here yet, either. We have it in the forecast for Thanksgiving day, and the day after.....It's been unusually mild this year, too. I have to remind myself that it's November. I often don't even need more than a sweater when I'm outdoors. Very odd.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62619
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:12 am

No snow up here, either. We're also expecting some on Thanksgiving. By this time last year, we already had several inches, and that was the last time we saw bare ground till March.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:53 am

It's been raining here and that's what we are likely to get for Thanksgiving. I actually had a dream while I was snoozing next to my daughter tonight about this rain turning to snow and how exciting that would be in the morning.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 9:21 am

No snow here either. christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 46567 The weather in the past few weeks has been really nice. christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 303544 We are suppose to get some rain today. I'll take rain over snow anyday of the week. christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 80473

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 10:12 am

No snow here either. It's been raining since yesterday afternoon. It's been in the high 40's to low 50's.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 11:30 am

We haven't seen any snow yet here either. There is supposed to be a snow/rain mix on Thanksgivng. At least that's what they predicted the last time I saw the weather report.

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:25 pm

No snow here, but then again, we don't get too much snow in this area.....I know there is a chance of snow in Missouri, and that is where I'll be for the Thanksgiving holiday, so pray for safe travel there and back......Arkansas does have a COLD BLAST coming in Monday, so who knows what that will bring..... christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 988160

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Rhonda10christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 6:31 pm

we had a couple snow flurries in October, but that's it so far. it has been getting colder though. but i do agree with you, Jacob, Christmas is better if there is snow!
Back to top Go down
Susie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Susie

Number of posts : 305

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 7:47 pm

Here is the forcast for tomorrow.christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Thgaahchristmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Thgaahchristmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Thgaah

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Thohneewaarom

Thanksgiving Day: Scattered Rain or Snow Showers in the Morning, NW Wind 10-20 mph, High: 40

He doesn't always answer in the way that we want, but in a way He thinks is best for each of us.
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Sorry you're not getting the weather you were hoping for, Susie. We will be driving to PA tomorrow a.m. so I hope it doesn't rain.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:39 am

Last night was my son's last college football game for the season (he plays in the marching band). We sat in rain and SLEET! It was so cold and nasty. Truthfully, I'd take snow any day! I wouldn't mind if we got a little snow tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But I don't think it's in the cards. But like you Jacob, I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas! That's a must! yes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:11 pm

We just had a few big, wet snowflakes, but it looks like they've stopped.
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:42 pm

WE HAVE SNOW Applause yes I'd Say we have about 4 to 5 inches of snow and it is still snowing

christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Jacobk10christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 2:16 pm

Cool, Jacob! I looked out last night and saw that the ground was covered with snow, and it was still coming down. But things warmed up a little during the night, because at 4:30 AM the ground snow had melted, and only the deck was covered.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:27 pm

How neat, Jacob. I'm still waiting for mine.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 11:00 pm

JW wrote:
WE HAVE SNOW christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 39447 christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 185146 I'd Say we have about 4 to 5 inches of snow and it is still snowing

OH!! How wonderful! Are you going to make a snowman this year?? Hmmm??? (You *know* I'm going to pester you about that every year until you make one. christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 135245 I don't care if you're 103.)
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:09 pm

Well I want to i hope i will lol I think i will have to make one with my niece that way the neigbors won't think that i am Crazy Building a snow man at my age Laughing

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Perfect! christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas 70708 Your niece will love that!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 pm

All we have is rain, rain, rain, ugh!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamin of a White Christmas   christmas - Dreamin of a White Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreamin of a White Christmas
Page 1 of 1