Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Cloud910

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Empty
PostSubject: A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark   A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:33 pm

I don't have the Hallmark channel here in Canada but another US channel that I get broadcasted this movie on Sunday evening. Did anyone else watch it??? It was sooooo good, about a handicapped young man who wanted to adopt a dog over the Christmas holidays so the animal shelter workers could have time off to celebrate and not have to care for the animals over the holidays.
If anyone catches it again over the holidays, could you please make a dvd for me? I'd gladly pay for the dvd and the postage. I am wondering if it will be sold on dvd? It was such a great story.
Thanks

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark MarilynKeeper A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark   A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:08 am

I saw it, Marilyn. I thought it was really good, too. I would imagine that Hallmark will eventually put it out on DVD.

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark   A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 10:20 am

I saw the last hour of it. It was a very touching movie.

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark   A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 12:28 pm

You can buy it at the hallmark store! Iam from canada myself and at our mall we have the hallmark card store and i've seen the DVDs there. So it's probly out on DVd now!!

I seen the movie it was really good! It made me miss my doggy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark   A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog Named Christmas--Hallmark
Page 1 of 1