Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fife: Always on duty.

Go down 
+5
Alice
Rob
Amy
Teresa
Savannah
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Fife: Always on duty. Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Fife: Always on duty. Happy010

Fife: Always on duty. Empty
PostSubject: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am

Last night I dreamed that I had sent Rob a PM and we were talking about a movie starring Barbara Stanwyck. I left off one of the A's in her name, though, and wrote "Barbra" Stanwyck instead. Rob wrote back and not only Fifed me, but panned me on top of it! Fife: Always on duty. 135245 He said "It would be Barbra if it were Streisand, but you're talking a Stanwyck here, missy." I wrote back and told him, "Wait a minute....This is my dream. You can't fife me in my own dream." Fife: Always on duty. 85958

I'm telling you.....I can't catch a break even in my own dreams. Fife: Always on duty. 135245
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:42 am

LOL, Savannah! That's pretty scary that Fife is now appearing in your dreams..............and with the pan, no less.

Fife: Always on duty. TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Fife: Always on duty. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 11:27 am

Savannah wrote:
Last night I dreamed that I had sent Rob a PM and we were talking about a movie starring Barbara Stanwyck. I left off one of the A's in her name, though, and wrote "Barbra" Stanwyck instead. Rob wrote back and not only Fifed me, but panned me on top of it! Fife: Always on duty. 135245 He said "It would be Barbra if it were Streisand, but you're talking a Stanwyck here, missy." I wrote back and told him, "Wait a minute....This is my dream. You can't fife me in my own dream." Fife: Always on duty. 85958

I'm telling you.....I can't catch a break even in my own dreams. Fife: Always on duty. 135245

Wow, I have really heard it all!!! ROTFL Geesh Fife, stay out of Savannah's dreams for crying out loud!! Frying pan (I didn't think you'd mind if I borrowed that Savannah). Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Fife: Always on duty. 135245 I don't mind Fife popping into my dreams - all of my prairie friends are welcome. It gave me a big laugh! But the pan was a bit much for a simple typo. Fife: Always on duty. 85958 Fife must've had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Savannah wrote:
Fife: Always on duty. 135245 It gave me a big laugh! But the pan was a bit much for a simple typo. Fife: Always on duty. 85958 Fife must've had a bad day.

Indeed! HeeHee

Hmmm, which prairie friends have yet to grace your dreams Savannah? I think most of us have made an appearance, am I right? Laughing

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:13 pm

I think all of the "regulars" here have been in my dreams at least once or twice. I dreamed about you all last week, too. Sometimes they're the wackiest dreams! Fife: Always on duty. 135245
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Fife: Always on duty. Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Amy wrote:
Geesh Fife, stay out of Savannah's dreams for crying out loud!! Frying pan

I don't know what I was thinking. Fife: Always on duty. Free-ashamed-smileys-266
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:18 pm

Savannah wrote:
Fife: Always on duty. 135245 I don't mind Fife popping into my dreams - all of my prairie friends are welcome. It gave me a big laugh! But the pan was a bit much for a simple typo. Fife: Always on duty. 85958 Fife must've had a bad day.

Rob, drink a glass of warm milk before bed time so you won't go wondering through Savannah's dreams all grumpy, you'll have a full tummy and be in a better mood Fife: Always on duty. 85958

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 am

Alice wrote:
Rob, drink a glass of warm milk before bed time so you won't go wondering through Savannah's dreams all grumpy, you'll have a full tummy and be in a better mood Fife: Always on duty. 85958

Deputy sheriffs don't say tummy. We call it a gut, baby. A gut. Fife: Always on duty. 129986
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 am

Okay, Fife.......I think you've had quite enough of the hot chocolate that Amy tampered with. Fife: Always on duty. 129986
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:58 am

I was recently in a store that sold posters ect of classic shows like The Andy Griffith Show. Ran across a Don Knotts poster and thought of Rob. I laughed out loud when I saw it and my hubby asked what was so funny. I said" That's Rob." He looked at me like I was crazy. I told him about all of our "Fifeing" going on here, and he asked how many times I've been "Fifed". I told him only a few, although if I posted more I would be a prime target, because I honestly CAN NOT spell.
SO you see Rob, you follow us in our dreams, and into stores. You lurk around all corners of our lives, we are so lucky. LOL
You bless our days with your presence. I'm getting you bryllcreem for your stocking this year. Got to look the part!

Fife: Always on duty. Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 am

Gin wrote:
ect

Hurry, Gin, before he gets you again!

Fife: Always on duty. Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:07 am

laugh3

Fife: Always on duty. PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 1:23 pm

Rob wrote:
Alice wrote:

Deputy sheriffs don't say tummy. We call it a gut, baby. A gut. Fife: Always on duty. 129986

Fife: Always on duty. Fifeslisence

All 98 pounds of it Fife: Always on duty. 85958
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Gin wrote:
I laughed out loud when I saw it and my hubby asked what was so funny. I said" That's Rob." He looked at me like I was crazy.

Fife: Always on duty. 85958
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:06 pm

Alice wrote:

Fife: Always on duty. 222270 Alice!

But mockin' the weight of a police officer, that's a... a.... lemme check the book and see what number offense that is.

Well, it's a 98. Fife: Always on duty. 773783
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:39 pm

98 pounds?!! ROTFL

Fife: Always on duty. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Oh! I just noticed the restriction on the license: Bullets. Fife: Always on duty. 85958
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm

ROB! Wake up!!!!!! Did Thelma Lou have you out too late last night????

I spelled Brylcreem with two L's!!! Snap out of it Fife!!!

(Funny thing is, I looked that up!)

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:16 pm

I noticed it, Gin, but after you said "You bless our days with your presence," I didn't have the heart to fife you. Fife: Always on duty. 773783
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

You do Rob, truly. Merry Christmas. snowsmiley

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Rob wrote:
Oh! I just noticed the restriction on the license: Bullets. Fife: Always on duty. 85958

What a sheriff!! laugh3
Seems like there is not too much he can do... that's why he's so busy fifing for spelling errors! ROTFL

Fife: Always on duty. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:30 pm

Rob wrote:
Alice wrote:

Fife: Always on duty. 222270 Alice!

But mockin' the weight of a police officer, that's a... a.... lemme check the book and see what number offense that is.

Well, it's a 98. Fife: Always on duty. 773783
Fife: Always on duty. 85958

Rob wrote:
I didn't see that before Fife: Always on duty. 129986

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

Gin wrote:
You do Rob, truly. Merry Christmas. snowsmiley

Aw, thank you, Gin. Merry Christmas to you, too.

Fife: Always on duty. T07012
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fife: Always on duty.   Fife: Always on duty. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fife: Always on duty.
Page 1 of 1