Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs

Go down 
+22
JW
Shell
Honeybee
Krissy
MissOleson
highwayangel
HarrisonCrosby4387
Lori
Coach Jon
Carol
Rhonda
Prairie Wind
Debbie
Kristina
Amy
carolineingalls
Gin
Rob
Savannah
Alice
susansmoose
I Love Dean
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:42 pm

When it comes to Christmas songs, I'll always have a soft spot for the David Bowie/Bing Crosby rendition of "Little Drummer Boy" myself.

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Rhonda10Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21163
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:34 pm

And another one from the same group.... grinsmiley

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Rhonda10Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Lauram10
Back to top Go down
susansmoose
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
susansmoose

Number of posts : 154
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Xmassm5

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 pm

thanks for posting those rhonda...those guys are great...i love the 12 days of christmas
Back to top Go down
http://welcome.to/susans-moose

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:14 pm

i like song; walking in a winterwonderland :emot36: ⛄ :Blizzard: :xmastree:
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Pbucket

PostSubject: Favourite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:20 pm

As the Big Day is only a week away - OhMy - there's a lot of Christmas music being played on television and radio here in Uk and I was just curious to find out what everyone's favourites are.

My all-time favourite carol is O Holy Night. Here are The Priests singing it beautifully. My Parish priest is the one on the right! Spine tingling stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2D1VEZLM44&feature=PlayList&p=3328F1BBA8F9B2B2&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=41

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006

Last edited by carolineingalls on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:55 pm

Here is a link from last year about favorite carols.....Thought I would put it here, and we can read what everyone said......Some really have opinions on some songs.... Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 440956

Favorite Carols

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:17 pm

I saw Faith Hill's Christmas special a few days ago, and she sang A Baby Changes Everything. I thought it was a very moving song.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:25 pm

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 18022 That was beautiful, Rob.

Maureen, I tried to watch the video, but it said that it contains music by Sony, and that they've decided to block the content in this country. Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 29545

Rhonda, reading back through that thread gave me quite a laugh! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 8:04 am

I tried a new link Savannah. Hope it works because it's a wonderful performance.

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 9:24 pm

Faith is awesome. There is SO much truth to the words of that song. Mary must have been so scared. I've always thought how much Joseph must of loved her to stay with her. He knew that God had told him not to leave her, but he certainly could have.
Joseph was chosen too. God knew Jesus would need a strong, loving earthly father. A baby did change everything....in every way.

Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 am

[url=

And another one from the same group.... grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

This is the original group that sang the 12 Days of Christmas....back in 1998......they both do a great job and I love the comedy with it.... grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm

Brilliant! Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 39447
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs   Favorite Christmas Carols / Songs - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:00 pm

I love their version of silent night. Just gorgeous.

Speaking of gorgeous, I'm not sure if anyone could ever rival O Holy Night after this: