Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie's Christmas card

Go down 
+4
Carol
Amy
Lori
Savannah
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's Christmas card Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Opie's Christmas card Happy010

Opie's Christmas card Empty
PostSubject: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:58 pm

My friend, Jenny, sent me a really cute homemade Christmas card....It's a mobile-style card, and has little snowmen and candy canes, etc. dangling from it, and from the moment I hung it up, Opie has been eyeing it. I tuck most of my Christmas cards in the garland that I have hanging around the doorway in my living room, and that's where Jenny's card had been....But since I noticed Opie taking such a keen interest in it, I decided that I'd better move it. So I took it down carefully and gently so it wouldn't get tangled up....I had no more than taken it down, when out of NOWHERE, Opie came like a little maniac, swiped it out of my hands and took off running as fast as his chubby little legs would carry him! The card was sailing behind him like a kite as he ran, and I took off after him. (Who knew that twenty pounds of cat could move that fast??) I FINALLY caught him and wrestled the card from his tight fisted grasp calmly convinced him that the card wasn't his. batEyes Unbelievably, the card was unharmed - though it took me a good fifteen minutes to untangle the dangling little ornaments on it. Opie's Christmas card 279394 . . . . The mobile card is now hanging HIGH up in the air where I can still enjoy it, and Opie can admire it from a distance. Opie's Christmas card 135245 And I think Jenny should go into business designing cat toys.
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:59 pm

laugh3

Opie's Christmas card Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Opie's Christmas card Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:06 am

That Opie sure does like to find trouble! Yikes HeeHee

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:08 am

ROTFL

Opie's Christmas card Horses10
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Opie's Christmas card Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:28 am

Would it surprise you one day if you came home to find Opie dangling from the card?

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 12:55 am

Opie's Christmas card 85958 Opie must have decided that if he didn't get a card that he was gonna take the prettiest and most like a cat toy he could get hold of.

Never a dull moment, huh?

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 10:38 am

It sounds like Opie needs his very own special card with fun things dangling from it. ROTFL

Opie's Christmas card PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Opie's Christmas card Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 3:34 pm

Maybe Opie was upset because the card wasn't addressed to him? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas card   Opie's Christmas card Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie's Christmas card
Page 1 of 1