Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Happy011

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Empty
PostSubject: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 10:23 pm

Here are the rumored contestant of the next season. I know some of you will be pleased to find some of your faves, and not so happy that some of your non faves are on. Same with me.

Heroes:

Rupert Boneham, James “J.T.” Thomas, Tom Westman, Colby Donaldson,
James Clement, Stephenie LaGrossa, Amanda Kimmel, Jessica ‘Sugar’
Kiper, Cirie Fields and Candice Woodcock

Villians:

Jerri Manthey, Parvati Shallow, Sandra Diaz-Twine, Courtney Yates,
Danielle DiLorenzo, Rob “Boston Rob” Mariano, Randy Bailey, Tyson
Apostol, Ben “Coach” Wade and Russell Hantz

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Moz-screenshot

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:02 pm

As much as I love Boston Rob, I'm surprised that he would be on again since he has been on twice before. It's ironic that Parvati's last name is "Shallow." LOL!
There are quite a few others that have already been on twice before. I don't think that you need to cast people who have already participated two times. There are plenty of castmates out there to choose from that have only been on once before.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians TeresaKeeper

Last edited by Teresa on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:25 pm

I found a site where you can read about each possible castmate.

Last edited by Teresa on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Teresa wrote:
It's ironic that Parvati's last name is "Shallow." LOL!

Please don't badmouth Parvati. I still remember what she looked like in a bikini a good player she was. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians 68167
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Oh, yes, how could we forget, Rob? She was SUCH a good player. I'm surprised that you "remembered" her. However, she's no Shambo. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 pm

True. Shambo had a much more happenin' hairstyle. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians 811339

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Shambo-survivor_l
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm

lol

LETS GO PENS!

Last edited by MattLabMyLove on Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Haha, I voted on who I am least happy to see return. I chose Coach and he had the most votes, ha ha!!!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Here is a site that I found that tells about each possible castmate. I deleted the first site I posted because it was a little on the "weird" side. Thanks for the heads up, Beckie. LOL!
On the site listed below, you can scroll down further and reacquaint yourself with the possible castmates.

http://www.survivorshrine.com/s20/

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 10:57 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Colby Donaldson

yesss happy1 SOOOOOOOO happy to see Colby is actually coming back on!!! No question about it---he's who I'll be wanting to win!!!! WOO HOOO!!

And LOL, I'll bet Misti will be as thrilled to see J.T. as Rob will be to 'see' Parvati! Wink

Overall, I'm very pleased with who has been chosen! Applause Of course, it wouldn't be a 'heroes' show without Rupert!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:02 am

I knew you would be happy with Colby being on. I am happy to see Cirie. I think they planned it so that she would not win on Fans vs Faves, by making it a final 2 instead of final 3. I really wanted to see Kelly from season one. :(

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 2:56 pm

I'm not sure who I'll be rooting for yet, but Colby is definitely in contention. I bet he'll be the one I end up rooting for.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Thanks for that link Teresa....the list looks like they're all 'for sure' too, not just 'rumored'. Cool! Oh, and I see that Jerri is on! I think she and Tyson are the ones I'm looking forward to seeing the least. Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 12:21 am

I will be rooting for Cirie. I hope Coach or Tyson goes first, lol. Hopefully everyone knows Russell's game and gets rid of him quick if they are smart.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

It will be funny if Russell keeps finding those hidden immunity idols.................with no clues.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:27 am

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
Colby Donaldson

yesss happy1 SOOOOOOOO happy to see Colby is actually coming back on!!! No question about it---he's who I'll be wanting to win!!!! WOO HOOO!!

And LOL, I'll bet Misti will be as thrilled to see J.T. as Rob will be to 'see' Parvati! Wink

Overall, I'm very pleased with who has been chosen! Applause Of course, it wouldn't be a 'heroes' show without Rupert!!

Your right Amy! Love, love, love J.T. and I'm glad Rupert is back, too, but I'm sorry; I cannot stand Boston Rob! I think I got burned out with him & Amber having their wedding & reality series on tv. I can stomach them about as well as I can stomach Chris Knight & his wife, Adrienne, on "My Fair Brady..." Yuck!!! Yikes (Hey! Where did our "sick faced" smilie go? The one that looked like it bit into a lemon?? I loved that one!!)

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 am

The thing I love about Boston Rob is his accent. I seriously think that if Russell didn't have a family, he would be on every season of Survivor. LOL!! He loves it out there. It's like he's right at home.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I hope Coach or Tyson goes first, lol.

LOL, SAME here!! yes

Teresa wrote:
It will be funny if Russell keeps finding those hidden immunity idols.................with no clues.

Oh my gosh, can you imagine?! OhMy I suppose it's possible---this is Russell we're talking about! LOL!

Teresa wrote:
The thing I love about Boston Rob is his accent.

There's something about Rob I always liked too---maybe it is his accent, but I was kind of charmed by him. I can see where you were sort of "O.D'd" on him though Misti. I know he was on Amazing Race too---I actually watched it a couple of times just to see him and Amba batEyes play.

I'm kind of surprised that the other Rob isn't going to be on (the one that 'our Rob' mentioned). He was a good player and quite the character as I recall.

And you know, I'll bet Jeff is really excited about this (like All-Stars)----it has to feel like a bit of a break for him, not to have to learn all about new people, and reacquainting himself with past players. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Amy wrote:
There's something about Rob I always liked too---maybe it is his accent, but I was kind of charmed by him. I can see where you were sort of "O.D'd" on him though Misti. I know he was on Amazing Race too---I actually watched it a couple of times just to see him and Amba batEyes play.

Yeah, I forgot about him being on Amazing Race. Just too much Rob for me! grinsmiley

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Yeah baby!!! Check this out! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians 702150

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gFPQbDMB38

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 1:09 am

Nice!!!! Thanks for sharing, Beckie!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:20 pm

COLBY!!! happy1 happy1 happy1

Oh gosh, you guys are going to be so sick of me, LOL!

Seriously, this is awesome Beckie!! I can't wait-----thanks for sharing! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:52 pm

Found this on Yahoo:

Meet the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains' cast
Not even "Boston Rob" Mariano's newborn baby could stop him from returning to "Survivor."

Mariano is among 20 former contestants who will compete in CBS' "Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains," the reality series' 20th season, premiering Feb. 11 (8 p.m. EST). He left behind 4-week-old daughter Lucia Rose and wife, Amber Brkich, who bested Mariano to win the "All-Stars" edition in 2004 and accepted his marriage proposal during the finale.

"If she was out here with me, I don't think I'd have a chance in hell at winning," the former "Survivor: Marquesas" and "All-Stars" player said of his wife.

"I think they'd get rid of both of us right away," he said. "With her not here, I think I'll have a little bit of room to maneuver. Hopefully, I can sway some people my way."

The cutthroat Mariano will be joined on the "villains" tribe by players such as bratty waitress Courtney Yates ("China"); cantankerous videographer Randy Bailey ("Gabon"); sarcastic cyclist Tyson Apostol ("Tocantins"); and pompous soccer coach Benjamin Wade ("Tocantins").

Mariano's biggest handicap? Not being familiar with new players like Wade.

Wade, who calls himself The Dragon Slayer, says his motto is "trust no one, slay everyone."

"I'm not going to trust anyone, even people I've played with before. I'd like to say that I can trust Tyson because he and I were rock-solid in the last game. Maybe that's too obvious, and other people will look at that."

The cast members — except for "Samoa" bad boy Russell Hantz, who was still filming the 19th season — were individually interviewed in secret last August before production on "Heroes vs. Villains" began in Samoa. It will be the third time on "Survivor" for nine of the castaways, many of whom participated in the "All-Stars" and "Fans vs. Favorites" editions.

"I have the opportunity to do something that most people don't even get to do once in their lifetime," said Jerri Manthey, "The Australian Outback" and "All-Stars" mean girl. "I'm doing it three times. Just the opportunity itself is enough reason for me to say `yes' to this again. I couldn't sit at home knowing they were doing this and be OK with that."

The "heroes" tribe will include lovable mentor Rupert Boneham ("Pearl Islands," "All-Stars"); emotional pinup model Jessica "Sugar" Kiper ("Gabon"); and Texas hunk Colby Donaldson ("Australian Outback," "All-Stars"), who is hoping Manthey won't be gunning for him this time.

"Jerri is like a bad fungus," said Donaldson. "You can get rid of it, scrub it, do whatever you want to clean yourself of it, but eventually it comes back. This is my third game that I've played with Jerri, and she was quite instrumental in getting me out the last time. I don't have an ax to grind. Hopefully, she's gotten the revenge out of her system."

Half of the "Heroes vs. Villains" cast are contestants who won or came in second place during their "Survivor" seasons. The four previous $1 million prize winners returning to the game are "villains" Sandra Diaz-Twine ("Pearl Islands") and Parvati Shallow ("Cook Islands," "Micronesia") and "heroes" James "J.T." Thomas Jr. ("Tocantins") and Tom Westman ("Palau").

"I do feel like I have a target on my back as a past winner," said Westman. "You hope you're not walking into a stacked deck where everyone doesn't want you to get anywhere near the cash. You could get the early boot for that. I acknowledge the danger, but this game is funny. People usually align with people they think can help them get further."

Diaz-Twine, the sassy mother of two and bank teller who won in 2003 before game-changing twists such as the Hidden Immunity Idol and Exile Island were introduced, said she isn't worried about trying to outwit, outlast and outplay other "Survivor" veterans — other than "Fans vs. Favorites" winner Shallow.

"Who won? Parvati. The rest of them are wannabes," said Diaz-Twine, who declined a spot on "All-Stars" but signed up to participate in "Fans vs. Favorites" only to be cut at the last minute. "They're all trying again to succeed where they failed once then twice. You know what I'm saying? How many times do you have to fail? Come on."

The 20th season will be the fifth to feature former contestants. Eighteen castaways were assembled for the "All-Stars" season. The "Guatemala" chapter heralded the return of "Palau" stalwarts Stephenie LaGrossa, who will be on the "heroes" tribe, and Bobby Jon Drinkard. The "Micronesia" 16th season featured a tribe of 10 vets battling a group of fans.

The "heroes" team will also include nurse Cirie Fields ("Panama," "Micronesia"); pageant queen Amanda Kimmel ("China," "Micronesia"); medical student Candice Woodcock ("Cook Islands"); grave digger James Clement ("China," "Micronesia"); and on the "villains" side, account manager Danielle DiLorenzo ("Panama").

Richard Hatch, who was convicted in 2006 of failing to pay taxes on the $1 million he earned for winning the Borneo-set first season of "Survivor" in 2000, asked a judge last July if he could leave home confinement early to compete in the 20th season. He argued that any money he earned from the reality show could be used to pay his tax obligations. His request was denied.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 2:53 pm

I had thought that Richard Hatch was considered...I had to laugh about his statement. ROTFL

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Yeah, what an idiot, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next