Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Love-s10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

I don't think they ever said what it was....I don't think they knew, since they can't X-ray it or anything. Maybe it was just hyper-extended or something?
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:06 pm

Hey, Amy, that's one beautiful avatar!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Thank you Rob....it's a shot of Northern Ireland. Wouldn't I love to go there one day! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

I couldn't believe it when Coach was taken in last night by Russell! Did he not watch last season? It's funny because Russell is so jealous of Rob. Russell did step it up last night when he made the deal with Coach.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Supposedly they were filming this season when last season was on. So none of them really knew Russell anyway. And as far as James, I think he said something about his knee popping out or something? Can't remember.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 am

Oh, I forgot about that Beckie....I guess they really wouldn't know Russell, would they? I don't know....it seems like Rob or someone in the beginning said something about knowing they needed to watch out for him. Maybe they've heard about him, but don't really know how he played the game? Not sure. This week should be interesting....I think Rob has kind of underestimated Russell. I agree Teresa, Russell really stepped it up, going to Coach with the Idol. He knows how enamored Coach is of Rob, LOL, and knows he needs to break that up! Thumbsup (Not to say I'm a fan of Russell, by any means, but I have to hand it to him there).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 11:53 am

Did you notice that, in the promos for the next episode, Jeff said: "In two weeks on Survivor, on Wednesday..." I'm guessing the NCAA basketball stuff will knock it off the air next week.

In the promo, it showed Russell having a confrontation with Rob, after which Russell said something like, "I don't care who you are or how big you are, if you threaten Russell Hantz, you have to go!"

I'll be curious to see if he actually has a plan to get rid of Rob, or if this is just more of his big talk.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 pm

That's right---I remember now them saying it will be two weeks. Blue

Rob wrote:
...or if this is just more of his big talk.

Well, he certainly does have plenty of that!Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Hein62 In fact, I think both he and Coach are a little Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Hein62 HeeHee That little 'knighting' thing between the two of them was just TOO funny!! laugh3

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Ha ha, yeah they are definitely a strange couple of dudes.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:04 pm

Rob wrote:
Did you notice that, in the promos for the next episode, Jeff said: "In two weeks on Survivor, on Wednesday..." I'm guessing the NCAA basketball stuff will knock it off the air next week.

Yeah, we were over my m-i-l's house and I told David that it was Survivor night, so we had to watch it over there. My son turned on the channel & it was basketball. Then I did remember they said it would be back on in two weeks.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Don't forget. Survivor is on Wednesday night this week!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:07 am

Thanks Misti! Yep, Survivor tonight!! happy1
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 am

I see that your buffs a twirlin' for Colby, Amy! LOL! And I meant that in a good, clean way...............

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:05 am

Well, that may have been the move of the decade by Russell.

TYSON!!!!!!!!!!!!! What were you thinking?????????? Listen to Rob!! I can't believe he fell for Russell's little act about how he was going to vote for Parvati. Tyson knew that he had been played and had nobody to blame but himself. All he had to do was vote for Russell. I can't believe he let Russell manipulate him into changing his vote to Parvati. I'll give Russell credit...........he's good..............but Rob is better. Rob's plan would have worked if Tyson hadn't flaked out.

Rob is awesome! I love the way he plays the game. He thinks everything through to the very last detail.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:24 pm

Hey all! I caught a preview of 'Late Night with David Letterman' but not sure if it was tonight's episode. All I caught a glimpse of was a Top 10 list & Colby was delivering a line of it. So I'm going to check it out tonight just in case.

I cannot believe Russ pulled a fast one. But at least, unless he finds another hidden idol, he is vulnerable for the next tribal council. I am really wanting him gone!

I think James didn't think he was going to be gone! Did anyone catch his comment; something about being drunk in about 5 minutes? Next week should be interesting!

And I want to grudgingly add that Rob is growing on me! He is definitely one of the smart villians...using his head!

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

YAY!!!!!!!!! Misti is on the Rob bandwagon!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Teresa wrote:

Count me in on the Rob bandwagon! Unbelieveable!!! I am officially off the Colby train. I know, you thought you'd never hear that from me, did ya? No But I just can't deal with this whole woe is me act----"Oh, I should have played the challenge better, vote me off. Let's just enjoy the day." Yikes What the heck WAS that?!?! Colby, Noo !!! Don't you know I've been hoping you'd win for 10 freaking years now?!?! I just don't know why he wants to leave so badly. scratchead I'm with James....he's not the Colby I remember either. No

So.....on to Rob. grinsmiley He played that beautifully and I agree with you Teresa & Misti---I love the way he thinks! As much as I would have loved to have seen Russell get duped, I have to say I was more than happy to see Tyson go! Russell can go next. Toodles greenS
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 am

Amy wrote:
Teresa wrote:

Count me in on the Rob bandwagon! Unbelieveable!!! I am officially off the Colby train. I know, you thought you'd never hear that from me, did ya? No But I just can't deal with this whole woe is me act----"Oh, I should have played the challenge better, vote me off. Let's just enjoy the day." Yikes What the heck WAS that?!?! Colby, Noo !!! Don't you know I've been hoping you'd win for 10 freaking years now?!?! I just don't know why he wants to leave so badly. scratchead I'm with James....he's not the Colby I remember either. No

So.....on to Rob. grinsmiley He played that beautifully and I agree with you Teresa & Misti---I love the way he thinks! As much as I would have loved to have seen Russell get duped, I have to say I was more than happy to see Tyson go! Russell can go next. Toodles greenS

Never thought it would happen but yes, I am! And I think I'm with you about Colby, too. Would he like some cheese with that whine? My goodness!

The one gripe I have about Rob? Please, please, please do not tell Russell anything next time! That is what spooked him to play the hidden immunity idol!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:48 pm

Looks to be a good episode of Survivor tonight! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:07 pm

So long, Boston Rob. I didn't expect him to go this soon.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:02 am

We've been catching up on our shows since being on vacation, and just watched Survivor last night. Not happy.....................

Coach wussed out by voting for Courtney instead of Russell or Rob. I'm not happy with Jerri either. When will people learn that Russell is full of it?????????

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:35 pm

That was a ridiculous move by Coach....I wonder how he felt being called a 'little man' by his hero????? DUMB.

I am going to miss Rob....the rivalry between him and Russell is what makes everything interesting. And notice, from the previews, the villains are totally going to fall apart now.

It also looks like Jeff fakes them out this week, and that there is no merge as of yet...
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:23 pm

Yeah and did you see how after Rob was voted out Coach tried to hug him? Rob snubbed him! I do not understand why they are listening so much to Russ! Ranting

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Teresa wrote:
We've been catching up on our shows since being on vacation, and just watched Survivor last night.

Teresa, I hope I didn't spoil things for you by mentioning Rob's vote-off. Yikes
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:16 pm

Oh, no, Rob. I purposely don't check the thread until after I've watched the show. It's always fun to come on here after the show and rant and rave about what happened.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next