Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Happy010

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:07 pm

I wouldn't mind if Rupert won. He has played a good game. Most of the women, on the other hand, have gotten as far as they have by 'flying under the radar.' It is hard to believe that we only have Thursday & Sunday night left!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 10:09 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Plus she already won.

Yep---one time too many for me! grinsmiley

Misti wrote:
I wouldn't mind if Rupert won. He has played a good game. Most of the women, on the other hand, have gotten as far as they have by 'flying under the radar.' It is hard to believe that we only have Thursday & Sunday night left!

Really?! This is it?! I didn't even realize the end was drawing near.....
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

I hope Rupert wins because then I get $100! greenS

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:14 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I hope Rupert wins because then I get $100! greenS

NICE! yes
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:
Plus she already won.

Yep---one time too many for me! grinsmiley

Misti wrote:

Really?! This is it?! I didn't even realize the end was drawing near.....

I didn't realize it either, Amy, until I saw the latest commercial. Then I remembered that Survivor always ends the week after 'The Amazing Race.'

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:55 pm

I like the Survivor that starts in the fall better, because when it's done, there's only about six weeks until the spring edition. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 70708
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Yeah I agree, but it's nice to have a break for the summer.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 11:44 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
Yeah I agree, but it's nice to have a break for the summer.

I am and I'm not. ALL of our favorite shows are ending like RIGHT now.....American Idol, Lost, and Survivor! We get together with my parents for all of them! HeeHee Guess we'll have to find other things to do with them besides sit around the boob tube! grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:24 am

Survivors ready?

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 3:21 pm

BRING IT! :D

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyThu May 13, 2010 6:38 pm

Amy wrote:
Guess we'll have to find other things to do with them besides sit around the boob tube! grinsmiley

My uncle used to call it The Idiot Box. laugh3

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 MarilynKeeper Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:10 am

LOL Marilyn. HeeHee

Wow, Rupert!! What were you thinking?!?! Sandra's actually right---loose lips sink ships! Yikes

And what was with ticking everyone off, making the racket while they were trying to sleep?! scratchead
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:19 pm

I was livid last night with that vote! mad How could he be so stupid?!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Colby is my last hope of the survivors but he has really disappointed me this season and we know its going to be all villains in the final, so I don't care who wins. I don't like any of them. Just as long as its not Russ or Parv. I cannot stand that girl!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:39 pm

I don't like any of the people in the final either. I could care less who wins now, I just hope it is not Parv or Sandra because they already won. And I don't want Russell to win either. In in less Colby wins immunity he is gone next. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Misti wrote:
Colby is my last hope of the survivors but he has really disappointed me this season

I'm surprised at what a non-factor Colby has been. It seems like his heart just isn't in the game.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptySun May 16, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey everyone, don't forget to watch the finale tonight. I forgot and just checked my local listings. I'll be watching tonight and half asleep tomorrow at work, but so be it.
I am praying that Russel DOES NOT WIN!

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 MarilynKeeper Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Bookclub2

Last edited by LIWnut on Sun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptySun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Wow, I'm glad you mentioned that, Mariliyn. I would've forgotten. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:18 pm

We Tivo it, so we'll start watching a little bit later this evening. I think that I'm going for Jerri. She's never won, and she's played a pretty decent game. She's been a little on the wimpy side, as was Coach, but I still like her. Russell is Russell, and that will never change. If he wins, so be it. I actually liked Parvati this season, and even though she won it in the past, I wouldn't mind seeing her win again, because she was BY FAR the best female to play the game this season.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:21 pm

I won't say who won, in case people didn't watch it tonight. I'll just say this----I am beyond disappointed. I just cannot stand this person!! Yikes

Last edited by Amy on Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptySun May 16, 2010 11:40 pm

I agree, Amy. There's something about that person that rubs me the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 8:29 am

Parvati should have won, but I never had much of a problem with Sandra. It was nice that her husband could be there for the reunion show before he returns to Afghanistan. That has to be difficult for her. It was cute to see Rob and Amber's little girl.

What is it about Sandra that annoys you? There's a little about everyone that gets annoying, but I was just curious why Sandra rubs everyone the wrong way?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:49 am

Teresa wrote:
What is it about Sandra that annoys you? There's a little about everyone that gets annoying, but I was just curious why Sandra rubs everyone the wrong way?

Oh gosh, let me count the ways. Whistle First off, it's not just this season---she annoyed me (and my entire family, including my boys, LOL) both seasons she's played. Not sure how Rob feels, but basically, on the 'annoying' end of things, she just talks too much. She blabs just to hear herself talk half the time. (Or so it seems to me Wink ). I remember when players have talked about Sugar or Courtney talking too much, but IMO Sandra is 10x worse. More than 'annoying' though, I just don't like her. She has said some downright nasty things and has done some cruel things. People talk about Russell?! The heroes made her out to be a 'hero' last night, put her on this undeserving pedestal, which made me want to Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Beurk13 . I think they needed to go back through the episodes and see what we at home saw, in case they missed it there in person. Yikes Like I said earlier on this thread, she very easily spoke of hating people, (like this is just no big deal, to hate someone), and countless times has said, "I don't care". I don't care what they think, I don't care about this, or that. She has a major attitude problem, very reminiscent of Russell's. So go figure why I don't like her. HeeHee On top of that, she did nasty things---case in point, unhooking Sugar's bra (that was just cruel) and burning Russell's hat---sorry, but that was wrong to do that. Parvati would never have done that---she has proven she has a conscience. Whistle Sandra has acted maliciously, just like Russell....in my opinion, they are both lacking in the morality department. help

And you know what? I am amazed at how the worst comes out of these people at the 'reunion' finale. Sandra was unbelievably smug last night. Talk about lacking humility. Yikes My family and I just looked at each other like, "is she kidding me?!" She definitely thinks she's all that and a bag of chips, and she most certainly is NOT the greatest Survivor to play!! OhMy scratchead LUCK played a huge part in her winning, both times around. Aside from working on the heroes to get Russell out, she did nothing. The worst always comes out of Russell during these things too----true colors are out there! What a sore loser!! (I had fun watching Jeff handle him though----Jeff rocks! Thumbsup ). But think of winners past, who have shown humility when they've won, like J.T. Sandra is one of the worst winners (as far as attitude) they have had, IMHO. Actually she reminded me last night of a high school girl, not an adult woman who has gained wisdom through age and experience. Well, Teresa, are you sorry you asked now why I don't like Sandra?! Yikes Laughing

Ok, so Teresa I am totally with you....this won't make Misti happy, LOL, but Parvati should have won. She played the game, she stepped on some toes where she needed to, but she didn't do anything downright dirty like Russell. I still am shocked they handed this to Sandra on a silver platter. Sorry, but this should have been a final two (I HATE the fact that it's a final three now---this should be about two people in the end). Maybe Russell played dirty (and you all know I don't like him) but this IS about out-witting, out-lasting, out-playing, and based on that it should have been Parvati and Russell in the final too, with Parvati as the winner. I really could not stand her the last couple seasons, but like you Teresa, she has grown on me this time around.

Sorry I wrote an essay folks---I get a tad emotional after this much investment! HeeHee

(One more thing---I think it was Candace's speech at tribal that was the worst---comparing Parvati to a woman staying in an abusive relationship?!?! Are you kidding me?! Yikes THAT is why she handed Sandra a million dollars and why she can't respect Parvati?! It's a game, for crying out loud! OhMy )
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:10 am

LOL, Amy! Tell me how you REALLY feel! I didn't watch the season that Sandra won. I guess I forgot how annoying she was throughout this season, because I was focused on other contestants, and I really didn't pay as much attention to her.

In my opinion, Parvati did not hide behind Russell. She had her own agenda, and had a few good plays of her own that didn't involve Russell. I liked her quite a bit this season. My husband thought she should have won as well. Yes, she aligned herself with Russell, but she didn't depend on him for every move she made.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:39 am

Amy wrote:
Like I said earlier on this thread, she very easily spoke of hating people, (like this is just no big deal, to hate someone), and countless times has said, "I don't care". I don't care what they think, I don't care about this, or that.

This is what I remember, too. She just seemed very mean-spirited.

As I mentioned a while back, I tend to watch the show on the run, fast-forwarding to the challenges and tribal council. Can someone fill me in as to what that whole deal was with the letter that J.T. wrote?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next