Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians

Go down 
+3
Rob
Teresa
HarrisonCrosby4387
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Goodsi10

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Amy wrote:
I was impressed when Coach sincerely complimented Rob and his fire-making skills. At least he's not so full of himself that he can't admit when someone is better than him in certain regards. Now Russell on the other hand.... Whistle

Coach was positively giddy about Rob. It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode about George's man-crush. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 135245

Russell. He's just so much talk. He's like one of those rappers who always raps about how great he is, but doesn't really do much to back it up.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:56 pm

Rob wrote:
Sugar really showed me a lot with that performance. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 68167 And how did her teammates thank her?? Those boobs! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

(I feel safe saying that, because a certain pan-wielding someone rarely visits the Survivor thread. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 205803 )

Oh Rob! What a bra-wl that was! I could hardly contain myself! Wink

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
I was impressed when Coach sincerely complimented Rob and his fire-making skills. At least he's not so full of himself that he can't admit when someone is better than him in certain regards. Now Russell on the other hand.... Whistle

Coach was positively giddy about Rob. It reminded me of the Seinfeld episode about George's man-crush. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 135245

Russell. He's just so much talk. He's like one of those rappers who always raps about how great he is, but doesn't really do much to back it up.

I just have a feeling Russ isn't going to last as long in this game as he did in the last one.

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 HummerSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 MistiKeeperSurvivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Bookclub5Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Amy wrote:
I was just a wee bit upset when he beat my Colby down. Noo

I like Colby, but I was cracking up at what Tyson said after that first challenge: "Colby's probably thinking that he might as well become a woman now." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 222270
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Misti wrote:

That got a titter out of me, too.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 2:52 pm

I have been neglecting this thread for too many days and look what I've missed! ROTFL

Teresa wrote:
I was thinking last night, as well, that Coach and Jerri make a cute couple. My husband thinks they look alike. LOL!

Oh my gosh---they really DO! Too funny!

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:
Isn't it nice just to sit back and not 'work' at it? There's none of that 'getting to know people' effort that goes into most seasons and I like that.

Ain't it the truth?! I always have such a hard time trying to keep the players straight.

I also like that the tribes are simply called "Heroes" and "Villains." Maybe I'm just not multicultural enough, but it adds to my misery when I have to figure out who's on the Huangafonga tribe and who's on the Bulangawanga. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 954985

Laughing That is always the hardest part---figuring out the names with the faces, and which tribe they belong too! This season is a piece of cake, for obvious reasons!

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
I couldn't believe that Sandra unhooked Sugar's bathing suit top. Did she think that would stop her from running back with the bag? LOL!

Sugar really showed me a lot with that performance. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 68167 And how did her teammates thank her?? Those boobs! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Kopfschuettel

(I feel safe saying that, because a certain pan-wielding someone rarely visits the Survivor thread. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 205803 )

LOL Rob! I don't know, Savannah has made her occasional appearances here...you'd better be on the look out! Teresa, I got a kick out of the fact that Sugar seemed fairly unphased by that. And I have to admit I did a little cheer when she turned around and gave Sandra the 'double bird' with that look on her face! HeeHee

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

I like Colby, but I was cracking up at what Tyson said after that first challenge: "Colby's probably thinking that he might as well become a woman now." Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 222270

Oh, that was hysterical! That has to be the funniest things Tyson has ever said! "No saving your masculinity now!" laugh3 I love Colby, but even I had to agree that was funny. greenS

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

Oh Rob! You are really asking for a panning, aren't you?! Yikes HeeHee After that scene, I asked my dad and Bill if they would finally think about trying out for Surivor, since there's no 'blurring' out the goods in real life! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Amy, did you let your family know that it was Taj, not Cirie, that was married to Eddie George?

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 10:58 pm

Not yet! Nick knows though---he still thinks it's Cirie! Yikes I'll have to show him a pic of Taj on google image and I'm sure it will come back to him. I'll let my parents know on Thursday night! Can't wait for the next one! happy1

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Me too. Especially the Rob thing. I think he's dead. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 129986
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:13 pm

I won't tell my mom that you agree with her, Rob. She probably won't be able to sleep at night! HeeHee

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 pm

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 702150 It reminds me of the season premiere of every Survivor, when they show whatever scary animals - sharks, piranha, lions, etc. - are native to the region, and remind us that the castaways will be facing mortal danger from the predators. I'm always thinking... yeah, yeah, if anybody'd gotten eaten, we would've heard about it. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 185146
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:54 pm

So true! When do we see anything even remotely 'dangerous' to any of the Survivors? Generally the things that harm them are their own bodies rebelling against them, or freak accidents, like falling in a fire or something like that. It looks like Rob may have fallen and hit his head on a rock maybe?

I remember in Survivor Africa, when the tribe was sitting around a campfire, and said there were lions circling. I always wondered if that was real, or just edited for drama. Who knows? But that's the last big 'animal threat' I can think of...

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Amy wrote:
It looks like Rob may have fallen and hit his head on a rock maybe?

I'm thinking that's probably what happened, too.

Amy wrote:
I remember in Survivor Africa, when the tribe was sitting around a campfire, and said there were lions circling. I always wondered if that was real, or just edited for drama. Who knows? But that's the last big 'animal threat' I can think of...

That's a really good point, Amy. I hadn't thought about that, but I bet there's a good chance that there was some creative editing. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 185146
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

Amy wrote:
Oh Rob! You are really asking for a panning, aren't you?! Yikes HeeHee After that scene, I asked my dad and Bill if they would finally think about trying out for Surivor, since there's no 'blurring' out the goods in real life! Laughing

Rob! Gasp! OhMy You are slipping!!!!!! I was just waiting for someone to point that out (sorry, Amy!)! Ooops

LOL! The most dangerous thing on this show, so far, is J. T. wringing the neck of the chicken & killing it. laugh3 That's my boy! Even on Survivor; a country boy CAN survive!!! Thumbsup

I'm just wondering when they finally merge and have to come up with a new tribe name, what are they gonna do? Combine the titles? Let's see:

Hervil

Oesans

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:02 am

Misti wrote:
Rob wrote:

Rob wrote:
Misti wrote:

Wow! if Savannah came on this thread Rob would have to get her abreast of the Survivor situation...you know, spill out all of the news!

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 am

Rob wrote:
Amy wrote:

I have to say that even though we've only had one episode so far, it is really entertaining me. I'm guessing its because we know everyone & since they all think they played great in the past then they think they each have 'one up' on the others. But isn't Russell the only one that is playing from the last Survivor?

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am

Yes, Russell is the only one from last season. I'm wondering if a coconut falls from a tree and hits Rob? That would be so painful! I just saw a different preview for it tonight, and he's talking as he's laying there on the ground, but he's a bit out of it. He even has tears.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:59 am

Misti wrote:
Rob! Gasp! OhMy You are slipping!!!!!! I was just waiting for someone to point that out (sorry, Amy!)! Ooops

Fife noticed it, but he was giving her a Sunday freebie. Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 811339

Misti wrote:
I'm just wondering when they finally merge and have to come up with a new tribe name, what are they gonna do? Combine the titles? Let's see:

Hervil

Oesans

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 85958
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 am

Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:

Misti!! Noo You're supposed to help me out, not throw me under the bus! cryB You know what they say about paybacks, oh feisty one! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 NonNon26 Thank you, dear sweet Rob, for not being a meanie like Misti for your "Sunday pass". Gee, I had no idea there was such a thing...maybe I'll post more often on Sunday nights. Wink

Misti wrote:
Wow! if Savannah came on this thread Rob would have to get her abreast of the Survivor situation...you know, spill out all of the news!

Misti!!!! ROTFL I love it! happy1

Teresa wrote:
Yes, Russell is the only one from last season. I'm wondering if a coconut falls from a tree and hits Rob? That would be so painful! I just saw a different preview for it tonight, and he's talking as he's laying there on the ground, but he's a bit out of it. He even has tears.

Whoa, I haven't seen that new preview. Wouldn't that be ironic, if Rob was 'hit' by a coconut! It was Rob who climbed the coconut tree in his season, wasn't it, and saved the day with the coconuts? I'm pretty sure. I LOVED when he said, in this premiere episode, "Amba isn't going to like this!" LOL! He sounds like quite the family man now...pretty neat! Smile

Anyway, I can see where a coconut could knock a person out. Hey, it happened on Gilligan's Island! Wink
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 am

I don't know, whether Rob falls and hits his head, faints, or something drops and hits him on the head, it doesn't help that your body is going through a huge adjustment, not having the proper nutrition and water. It's all kind of a double whammy out there.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm

Teresa wrote:
I'm wondering if a coconut falls from a tree and hits Rob? That would be so painful! I just saw a different preview for it tonight, and he's talking as he's laying there on the ground, but he's a bit out of it. He even has tears.

Before you said that, I was starting to wonder if this was some cheesy network ploy. Like maybe Rob was just playing a little joke during the course of the game, pretending he was unconscious, and they used the clip to make it look like something more serious.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:50 pm

Well, I certainly wouldn't put that past them. Like Teresa said, remember that 'crack' that we heard when they popped Stephanie's shoulder back into place? Whistle Anything for shock value. But yeah, I guess this is for real if he's even tearing up.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am

Maybe he's working for an Academy Award. LOL!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 am

No, that would be Coach! HeeHee Or Russell, LOL!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 am

Teresa wrote:

Gasp! thud Oh no! Not the tears!!!!! bawling

Amy wrote:
Misti wrote:
Amy wrote:

Misti!! Noo You're supposed to help me out, not throw me under the bus! cryB You know what they say about paybacks, oh feisty one! Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 NonNon26 Thank you, dear sweet Rob, for not being a meanie like Misti for your "Sunday pass". Gee, I had no idea there was such a thing...maybe I'll post more often on Sunday nights. Wink

Misti wrote:

Misti!!!! ROTFL I love it! happy1

Teresa wrote:

Whoa, I haven't seen that new preview. Wouldn't that be ironic, if Rob was 'hit' by a coconut! It was Rob who climbed the coconut tree in his season, wasn't it, and saved the day with the coconuts? I'm pretty sure. I LOVED when he said, in this premiere episode, "Amba isn't going to like this!" LOL! He sounds like quite the family man now...pretty neat! Smile

Anyway, I can see where a coconut could knock a person out. Hey, it happened on Gilligan's Island! Wink
laugh3 ROTFL Imokay

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:
I'm wondering if a coconut falls from a tree and hits Rob? That would be so painful! I just saw a different preview for it tonight, and he's talking as he's laying there on the ground, but he's a bit out of it. He even has tears.

Before you said that, I was starting to wonder if this was some cheesy network ploy. Like maybe Rob was just playing a little joke during the course of the game, pretending he was unconscious, and they used the clip to make it look like something more serious.
Who knows? Maybe he will be 'unconcious' for awhile to gather info to use against the tribe!
nanana

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians   Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor 20 Heroes vs Villians
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next