Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars

Go down 
+4
Kristina
Teresa
Gin
HarrisonCrosby4387
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Happy011

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:54 pm

I was excited to see that John Stamos, Evan Lysacek and Danielle Fishl are on this possible list! Then you got some trashy people like Kevin Federline, Pamela Anderson, and Kate Gosselin on the list, lol. There is always someone controversial it seems on the show, plus some people no one had ever heard of, lol.

http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/02/23/dancing-with-the-stars-season-10-cast-rumors/?icid=main

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:07 pm

John Stamos I might have to watch. Pamela Anderson might pull in a few more men to the show. Kate......oh, my. She really just needs to take up painting or SOMETHING.

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Oh, I would love it if Jennifer Grey were to be on. Dirty Dancing is one of my favorite movies off all time.

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:37 pm

Gin wrote:
Kate......oh, my. She really just needs to take up painting or SOMETHING.

Gin, I really have to agree with you on that one Laughing

I don't really watch this show, but it's always exciting to see who the newest stars are!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:24 pm

As much as I love Dirty Dancing, and Jennifer Grey in it, that's just the kind of person I don't want to see on DWTS. Same is true with Evan....I didn't approve of Kristi Yamaguchi either. Anyone with this much experience/advantage should not be allowed on, IMO. In the first seasons, it was much more 'even', as far as ability. Although, in the case of Jennifer Grey, who knows if she continued on at all with dance after the movie, and therefore may not have much more advantage than most of the others. It's a tough call where the line is when it comes to this. I just know I was bored silly with Kristi, the obvious winner, because of course she could do everything better!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:32 pm

Oh my, Amy!!!!! I think that this is the first time we've ever disagreed. LOL! I hope that Paula Abdul is not one of the contestants, like they've talked about, because she could actually TEACH everyone how to dance. Does Jennifer Grey have a background in dance? I was thinking that she just learned it for the movie. Although, maybe I saw one of the Patrick Swayze specials that talked about how she was a dancer. I can't remember. I just miss seeing her in that type of role.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 2:53 pm

Teresa wrote:
Oh my, Amy!!!! I think that this is the first time we've ever disagreed. LOL!

It very possibly IS! thud LOL!!! But hey, we both love Dirty Dancing! Wink

I think Jennifer does have some background (I doubt they would have hired her if she hadn't), but I can't be certain on that. I think studying that hard under Patrick Swayze would be quite the background though! yes

Remember when Helio Castroneves (sp?), the Indy race car driver won? That's the kind of competition I like to see, where the total underdog, the guy who knows nothing about dance and actually kind of sucks at it in the beginning, comes from behind and wins it through perseverance. I loved that season. Smile

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 8:25 pm

I liked when Apolo Ohno won. He is one of my all time favorite athletes. Such a wonderful person to. He was bad when he was young, but he totally changed!

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Here is the new cast of Dancing with the Stars.

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/85951617.html

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 pm

Chad Ochocinco!! Aiden Turner!! Nicole Scherzinger!! Jake Pavelko!!

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Tumbleweed
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:17 pm

I've got my money on the astronaut!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah, gotta love Buzz! He was about the only one on there I was happy to see.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:26 pm

You know who would be awesome? Jeff Probst! I would love to see him on there. He's very well known, so I'm sure he'd be a hoot.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm

Rob wrote:
Chad Ochocinco!! Aiden Turner!! Nicole Scherzinger!! Jake Pavelko!!

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Tumbleweed

LOL Rob! For a second there I thought you were actually excited about these people. HeeHee

This may be the worst line-up ever. These 'celebrities' are getting more and more obscure as time goes on!

Please tell me, how on earth is Kate Gosselin going to have time for this?! Last I checked she's a single mom raising eight children, and juggling a talk show!! It just never ends with her. Yikes

And who is going to vote for Kate OR Shannen Doherty? There's not a whole lot of other 'celebrities' otherwise, and I don't see people picking up the phone for them.

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Amy wrote:
Please tell me, how on earth is Kate Gosselin going to have time for this?! Last I checked she's a single mom raising eight children, and juggling a talk show!! It just never ends with her. Yikes

I'm surprised they didn't get the Octumom. CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars 811339

Aside from Buzz Aldrin and Evan Lysacek, I don't see a whole lot of likeable people on this list. CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars 988160
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 pm

I'm surprised that Shannen signed on to participate. It's just not the type of thing I see her doing. Although, maybe she'll be good. I heard that Kate has been practicing her dance moves in her hotel room this past week. What?????????? I guess the nanny or two that she has are with the kids? Or maybe Jon is with them during this time? Kate will be away for quite awhile. Actually, if she's not that good, she'll be home soon enough. But still..........it just bugs me that networks keep signing her up to do shows. I wonder if she'll be wearing her hair extensions? I also wonder if all 8 kids will be in the audience during one of the shows?

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:47 pm

Teresa wrote:
You know who would be awesome? Jeff Probst! I would love to see him on there. He's very well known, so I'm sure he'd be a hoot.

Yeah, Jeff would be great. I'm not sure he's ever home for a long enough stretch to do a show like that, though.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Maybe after Survivor is done. I guess we'll see if DWTS is even around after the next couple of seasons. Pretty slim pickins'.

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:30 pm

I am so glad I am not into this show. If I ever had been before this line up would have killed that! grinsmiley

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars HummerCAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars MistiKeeperCAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Bookclub5CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:43 pm

Shannon..........I better not say what I'm thinking. I might actually get kicked off the prairie! I'm not one that goes for an eye for an eye, but Melissa just might get her kicks with this one.

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:19 am

Who watched last night??? Kate did okay....Shannen needs to cut the tears... Buzz might need to put his dancing shoes on the shelf, I loved the first guy..football player....and Evan was good...but theres alot more coming to snag him.
Pamela, well---she got the reception I thought she would. I think the one I was most impressed with is Neicy....I don't have a clue who she is, but she is true to herself and that just might get her throught this.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:31 am

Gin wrote:
throught

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Photo-26702

I thought I heard some noise in my trunk... CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars 129986
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:22 am

Ranting EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.........now I'll have to find another place.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:56 am

Got caught Gin! Laughing

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Horses10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Gin... Odus? Odus???

CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Actionfigure-barney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   CAST - Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next