HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm

ya...ODUS. He is much nicer, but sure isn't quite.

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:25 am

I find dancing with the stars kind of boring to watch....I only watched last season becuz my mother want me to watch it with her...This new season looks boring to me,,,,
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5918
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 am

Well , hopefully it will get better with each week. They seem to have changed the backstage area.....
Love Brooke Burke hosting.

It is the lack of Christianity that has brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts. LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:31 pm

yeah mybe... just wish they had more known stars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars   Today at 8:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Possible cast for season 10 of Dancing With the Stars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2