Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

job issues

Go down 
+7
Amy
pamh36
Lori
Savannah
bethandmanly
Rhonda
ChristinaAL
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

job issues - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:35 pm

Thank you for that Smile I wish I had been on the computer more often and seen your post sooner because it would have been a great self esteem booster to me with going into my new job. It still makes me feel a lot better about the mixed feelings I've been having and you are totally right - they aren't mixed feelings at all anymore and it's only a little more than a month later. I forgot what it was like to have a job that I didn't take stressful feelings home with me - I am so much happier with what I'm doing now, even though it doesn't exactly involve the degree I went to school for anymore. Maybe someday I will do something more with it, but for now I'm fine with where I'm at.

I just wanted to check in and thank you all again for all your prayers and kind words. They mean more to me than you'll ever know during a time that was very difficult for me. I love my harvest of friends!

grouphug

job issues - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 job issues - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : job issues - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm glad things are working out for you, Christina. Stressful jobs can drag you down so much. Keep planning for the future, but being happy right now is good too.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 am

bethandmanly wrote:
I'm glad things are working out for you, Christina. Stressful jobs can drag you down so much. Keep planning for the future, but being happy right now is good too.

Cheryl is right, Christina. I'll be praying for you and I'm happy you consideres us as your "harvest of Friends". I have been not here for a while too, and I felt a little alone without the "Little House Crowd2. Since I visited here again, I feel a complete person again. ShyGirl Love loveheart

Vanesa.

job issues - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:37 am

I am very glad to hear things are going good on the work front you, Christina. Thanks for checking in.

job issues - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : job issues - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 11:00 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
I am so much happier with what I'm doing now, even though it doesn't exactly involve the degree I went to school for anymore. Maybe someday I will do something more with it, but for now I'm fine with where I'm at. grouphug

Well Christina, you won't be the first one who has ended up like that. My husband's sister had her degree in pharmaceutical, and after years and years in it, decided she absolutely despised her job. She is now in construction!OhMy And yes, you may still find something down the road to do with your degree, but you will 'know it' when that time comes. I am so very happy for you that you have found such a good 'fit' for you for now. Thumbsup

Vanesa wrote:
l be praying for you and I'm happy you consideres us as your "harvest of Friends". I have been not here for a while too, and I felt a little alone without the "Little House Crowd2. Since I visited here again, I feel a complete person again. ShyGirl Love :loveheart:Vanesa.

Vanesa, that is so wonderful! Applause I am so glad you made your way back to us again! Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:41 am

I think I wouldn't live one more day without my "Harvest of Friends" from LHOTP. I'm so happy that Carol and Savannah had helped me to enter again to the Forum! Many thanks to them again and again! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Welcome back Vanesa! Thank you for your nice words and it is very good to have you back with us Smile

job issues - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 job issues - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 3:09 am

Thanks Christina! I'm happy to be here again...and I'm happy to see you at the board too! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: job issues   job issues - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

job issues
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2