Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whispering Brook Farm

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Whispering Brook Farm Happy011

Whispering Brook Farm Empty
PostSubject: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm EmptyThu Mar 08, 2007 3:51 pm

No This is not Laura Ingalls Wilder Book if it's not Leagl then Just Delete it or Something
Whispering Brook Farm 90114_1_ftc_dp
The Petersheims, a loving, close-knit Amish family are surrounded by relatives, friends and their church. Daughter Nancy treasures her home at the farm and eveyone who lives there. Sister Mary has her first date with Jacob. Will brother Joe marry Amelia or Arie? Brother Omar struggles with the influence of Non-Amish neighbors. A new Baby sister is born. But then Dad says that he is planning to sell the farm.

:woohooo: I LOVE THIS SERIES :woohooo:
=====================
This thread is for discussing Whispering Brook Farm

Whispering Brook Farm Jacobk10Whispering Brook Farm Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Whispering Brook Farm Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm EmptySat Mar 10, 2007 3:43 pm

That looks like a really good book, Jacob! I love reading those types of books. I'll have to go look for it now!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : Whispering Brook Farm Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm EmptyWed May 02, 2007 12:04 pm

Oh, I have this series! I don't have book five though because I haven't been able to find it. :(

I love reading Amish series and I especially enjoy series where the characters actually get older. It always annoys me when the characters are the same age in every book.

I'd love to eventually get more of Carrie Bender's books, but they're a little more than I'm willing to pay. I like paying a quarter and fifty cents for books. ;)

Whispering Brook Farm PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Whispering Brook Farm Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm EmptyFri May 04, 2007 2:00 pm

Never read these books, but they sound wonderful gut! lol
I'll have to try to find them.....Have any of you read the Beverly Lewis books? Got them all....superb read!

Whispering Brook Farm Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853
Mood : Whispering Brook Farm Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm EmptyFri May 11, 2007 10:02 am

Yup, I've read almost all of her books as well. :) I haven't read all of her younger books, but I've read all of her adult Amish ones. I'm looking forward to seeing "The Redemption of Sarah Cain" this fall. I'm hoping that it will be released onto dvd quickly.

Whispering Brook Farm PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whispering Brook Farm   Whispering Brook Farm Empty

Back to top Go down

Whispering Brook Farm
Page 1 of 1