Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ways to loose weight! HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Ways to loose weight! HELP! Cloud910

Ways to loose weight! HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Ways to loose weight! HELP!   Ways to loose weight! HELP! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 pm

I am looking to loose 30 pounds. I want to get to 120-115 or even 110.

I am 148. banghead bawling Blue cryB I have lost 2 pounds so far though! grinsmiley

"Obstacles". No treadmill or any exercise equipment of any kind except 3 and 5 pound dumbells. Only child that cannot play tennis, basketball, or baseball with anyone and does not live near her friends and parents cannot play most of the time. Not even a basketball goal or tennis net. (We live WAY out in the country which I do like.) A father that is out of work.

I do have a bike that I always ride when it gets warmer weather and I will be doing that. I already do archery but I am focusing more on getting a flat stomach. I don't know how these girls do it or have it. I am pretty short for my age. 5"1 and 15. Always been short and small and, well...thin. I used to be anorexic so I want to avoid doing that again. I LOVE vegetables and eat healthy. So I am saying to myself....what's the problem?? Exercise. I need a list of exercises that will help me get a flatter tummy and maybe some how-to-do's on them as well. I do know the sit-ups but people tell me they really don't work! scratchead

I walk my dog Esther 30 minutes to an hour a day and we warm up and get to a jog and even run but mostly walk briskly.

Thank you for all your help. I want to be able to sit down or look in the mirror without crying because I see that ugly fat roll to be blunt. I have been the type that would rather be too thin and gain weight then be just right than be just right, gain weight and be chubby. Everyone says I don't look chubby. I hide it well. scared

All help is accepted! =)

Last edited by MissYoungClassic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Ways to loose weight! HELP!   Ways to loose weight! HELP! EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Also, what would be some good snacks? I buy Yoplait Yogurts (Light kind) and salads mixs, cucumbers, carrots,....I told you I eat my veggies! Haha! =)
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Ways to loose weight! HELP! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Ways to loose weight! HELP!   Ways to loose weight! HELP! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 8:04 am

I think you have the right mix of thoughts on this. Bicycles are great and walk that dog! Is there anyone you could walk with? Just for safety issues.
Also, get one of those big excersise balls and do sit ups while sitting on that, its alot easier on your back.
DO anything for 30 mins. a day. (dance to music, run in place) I am right where you are and need to loose a bit too. I'm 38 and around 150. SO lets check on each other shall we???
It doesn't matter if 30 lbs comes off....lets just get to a healthy weight.

As far as diet, watch the breads, LOTS of water, and veggies and fresh fruits.
You inspire my dear...lets keep it up! Smiles....Gin

Ways to loose weight! HELP! Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

PostSubject: Re: Ways to loose weight! HELP!   Ways to loose weight! HELP! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 pm

I walk my dog in our yard, I would never dream about going into the street! Haha! Laughing

I love dancing. I want to get a career in 1940's-1950's dancing. So that is good and I am also homeschooled so that gives me extra time and liberty! =) I am just serious about this! Bball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ways to loose weight! HELP!   Ways to loose weight! HELP! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ways to loose weight! HELP!
Page 1 of 1