Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Going to Disney World!

Go down 
+7
Amy
Lori
Carol
bethandmanly
Rob
Savannah
Teresa
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Bokmal10

Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:22 am

Rather than starting a new Disney thread, I thought I would hijack this one of Teresa's. Our family is leaving on Monday for a week to Disney. It was a surprise birthday present for the Lil' Diva. The girls are excited.

Try not to have too much fun while I'm gone.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:41 am

Sounds wonderful! Be safe, have fun and come back to us soon. LOVE!!

Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:03 pm

Oh, have a great time!!
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Oh! Have a lovely time,

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Thanks gang. We'll have a great time...until the credit card bill comes in.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:33 pm

I love Disney World!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be thinking of you walking down Main Street at the Magic Kingdom. Have a wonderful trip!!

Going to Disney World! - Page 2 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 10:46 am

Thanks Teresa. We had a blast. Very hot, but fun.

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Happy you had a good time at Disney.
Back to top Go down
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:13 am

We live about 6 hours away and have thought about buying season tickets. It's always fun. Someone from work told me the best time to go was around Christmas. Now there are TWO ways to describe best.... To me best=no crowds, cheap rates... To my friend best=decorations and fun... So we went at Christmas 2013 and had a blast. It was very crowded but the weather so nice, 80's every day and not too hot. Lots of Christmas decorations and parades. We bought the meal plan before going which is a great idea. You just make a reservation (suggested WAAAYYYY before your trip, we made ours a few months before the trip) and you show up and eat. We stayed on site and while Pop Century is a "budget" hotel we spent very little time there anyway. If you don't make meal reservations before hand you might ed up having to wait hours at a restaurant. We spent a day at Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom and Epcot. My teenage daughter & I really wanted to go to MGM Studios (which I think they renamed since the last time we were there) but we had never been to Animal Kingdom or Epcot. Epcot was a LOT of fun but mostly for my wife & I. The kids liked it OK but I cold sense they might have been a little bored.

What was cool was the characters were dressed up in Christmas outfits. Here is our youngest with Chip & Dale

Going to Disney World! - Page 2 AUT16cab

The whole trip was incredibly expensive but we were able to book it earlier in the year and make monthly payments on it and that helped us not get hit with a huge bill all at once. And I heard you can make monthly payments on the season passes too which would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going to Disney World!   Going to Disney World! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Going to Disney World!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2