Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For a friend's brother

Go down 
+5
pamh36
Lori
bethandmanly
Rhonda
LIWnut
9 posters
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : For a friend's brother Cloud910

For a friend's brother Empty
PostSubject: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 4:22 pm

My coworker's brother is in hospital and suffering from congestive heart failure. He is 54 years old. My friend Dene and Dennis are 2 of a family of 12 children, all of whom are very close. Dene is very upset and afraid that she is going to lose her brother. Drs have said that there is nothing that they can do for him. He was on life support but has survived having it removed.
Please pray for this family. Dene and one other sister live in Ontario and the rest, including Dennis, live in Newfoundland. She is very upset at living so far away and not being there to say goodbye.

For a friend's brother MarilynKeeper For a friend's brother Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : For a friend's brother Purple2

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Prayers being said for your coworker's brother and for the family. This is a scary thing.... pray

For a friend's brother Rhonda10For a friend's brother Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : For a friend's brother Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Oh, that's too bad. I'll definitley be praying for them.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:21 am

I'll say a prayer for them.

For a friend's brother Lorike10
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:21 pm

He's in my prayers.

For a friend's brother PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
For a friend's brother Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : For a friend's brother Happy010

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:28 pm

He has my prayers. That has to be so very scary for the family. I hope that he has the same experience as my Dad did. My Dad went into congestive heart failure when he was about 55 or so, and it scared us terribly. You hear the words "heart failure" and the first thing that comes to mind is, "Well, this is it"....But here he is almost ten years later, still going strong, thank God. So....I hope Dennis has the same outcome.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:30 pm

Prayers are being said for Dennis and the family.

For a friend's brother ChristinaKeeper2 For a friend's brother 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : For a friend's brother Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm very sorry to hear this, Marilyn. my thoughts are with you and your friends.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : For a friend's brother Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:09 pm

My friend has been away from work, sick herself. But sh'e well again now and I asked her about her brother. She reported that he is out of hospital and is doing much better. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

For a friend's brother MarilynKeeper For a friend's brother Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:06 am

That is good news, Marilyn. Thanks for updating.

For a friend's brother PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : For a friend's brother Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:24 am

Savannah wrote:
He has my prayers. That has to be so very scary for the family. I hope that he has the same experience as my Dad did. My Dad went into congestive heart failure when he was about 55 or so, and it scared us terribly. You hear the words "heart failure" and the first thing that comes to mind is, "Well, this is it"....But here he is almost ten years later, still going strong, thank God. So....I hope Dennis has the same outcome.

That is so wonderful Savannah. The heart is a scary thing!! I know with my father-in-law, he had a quadruple by-pass five years ago and we all thought 'this is it', but he is still going strong today! I'm glad your dad is doing so well too! Thumbsup

LIWnut wrote:
My friend has been away from work, sick herself. But sh'e well again now and I asked her about her brother. She reported that he is out of hospital and is doing much better. Thanks for your prayers everyone.

Sorry I'm coming to the thread late. I'll be praying that your friend's brother continues to do well----that's great that he's doing better! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a friend's brother   For a friend's brother Empty

Back to top Go down

For a friend's brother
Page 1 of 1